Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

I really have to stop checking this forum once a day, I think it may be a while.

Once a day?!?! I need to stop checking the forum every few hours! I have been doing this ever since their mini September update. I am really looking forward to the possible WWII aircraft (Corsair, Hellcat, etc.) and I am intrigued by what the other aircraft could be. I must say, I have been very entertained though with all of the speculation provided by everyone. With all of the guesses, someone has to be right!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I really have to stop checking this forum once a day, I think it may be a while.

good luck with that!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I think we will see NTTR before they tell us lol

I am thinking this is true. Probably want to get in some last minute bug squashing. Once NTTR is released en masse and they have a good idea of the new issues. I think our chances of seeing the new modules improve greatly. NTTR\2.0 has been a much need improvement, but cause huge headaches. I just hope that the delays in the announcements haven't cause large delays for the Tomcats.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

They have tried to make a thread for something (I want to believe) and it was deleted because of the negative reactions of some community members... So... If I were they, I would be quite now too.

That thread wasn't communication. It only added to the confusion. But I agree, there are always users here who overreact.

I will definitely buy one of the two modules (maybe both) depending on what they are, simply because the Mig21 is such an outstanding module, and because I want to support/fund Leatherneck so they can deliver the aeroplane I really want, the F14.

I don't care about delays to an announcement, as long as they are working hard behind the scenes to deliver some great products. I have seen no evidence to the contrary and some of you seem to be taking it hard for really no reason at all. How is an announcement of a module going to make that module arrive any faster?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I will definitely buy one of the two modules (maybe both) depending on what they are, simply because the Mig21 is such an outstanding module, and because I want to support/fund Leatherneck so they can deliver the aeroplane I really want, the F14.

I don't care about delays to an announcement, as long as they are working hard behind the scenes to deliver some great products. I have seen no evidence to the contrary and some of you seem to be taking it hard for really no reason at all. How is an announcement of a module going to make that module arrive any faster?

Who said that an announcement makes delivery faster? Who said we don't understand that delays may occur, even huge repetitive delays are tolerable for such a small team working in realistic modules.

You totally miss the point about communication. The product is Leathernecks product, customers have to accept delays and be patient. Delays aren't done on purpose by the developers. However it is nice to know what to wait for.

These are just my friendly thoughts and not critics. I said, it's leatherneck's product and they market it as they see fit. Every one is entitled to his respectful opinion

This thread used to be great fun. Anyone else here for the laughs? :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

This thread used to be great fun. Anyone else here for the laughs? :)

Of course. I visit at least once per day, and it's not because I expect the new modules to be announced in this thread. That obviously deserves a new thread when it happens.