Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

How do you figure that? Simply announce what model will be released next. Including spell checking that can't take more that 2 minutes for the tl:dr version.

I understand what you said but I also understand what cobra847 said.

They said they dont simply want to announce it but they also want to show 3d model and things like that.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

There's a lot of fuzz surrounding something called Nevada right now. I think LN might choose to announce when there's less noise to drown out their voices. After Nevada, I think the noise will be about Mirage 2000C. After that perhaps LN will be able to speak to us :)

As has been stated several times by the devs, they have no interest in this, they want to do a proper announcement with working videos, PR material and the lot of it. They want to be ready to deliver a product quickly after announcing it and they want it to be good.

The way the F-14 was announced was a one-off, and should not be expected to be the way things work.

Just quoting this because it is indeed correct.

A quick heads up;

I'm incredibly ill at the moment.

This is making an already precarious timeframe all the worse.

My sincere apologies for the currently weak follow up to the hype we've generated.

Hoping to share much more in December.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

A quick heads up;

My sincere apologies for the currently weak follow up to the hype we've generated.

Get well soon cobra :)

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

A quick heads up;

Sorry to hear this, I hope things settle down and you feel better.

We'll still be around to buy and support LNS when you feel better. I'll put my pitchfork in the closet for a while. :)

-Nick

A quick heads up;

Very sad to hear that.

Get well soon.

And thanks for the heads up.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

A quick heads up;

Get well soon!

A quick heads up;

get plenty of vitamin C!!!!

(it works)

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

A quick heads up;

Get well soon Cobra!

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

A quick heads up;

Cobra, let's get this straight:

You guys have absolutely nothing to apologize for. You are by far one of the most competent and trustworthy 3rd party developers out there, unlike some other ones that are unsure of what they are doing at all.

When you guys make an announcement, or when you give us updates, they are actually updates, they are actually worth the time to look at your posts. A delay by you, just means that when you do give us something, it's going to be worth it.

So cut yourself some slack. Nobody is going to get pissy at you guys. And if they are, give me their names.

• Like 1

You guys have absolutely nothing to apologize for. You are by far one of the most competent and trustworthy 3rd party developers out there, unlike some other ones that are unsure of what they are doing at all.

When you guys make an announcement, or when you give us updates, they are actually updates, they are actually worth the time to look at your posts. A delay by you, just means that when you do give us something, it's going to be worth it.

So cut yourself some slack. Nobody is going to get pissy at you guys. And if they are, give me their names.

Agreed. As eager as we all are, myself included, LNS don't make crap and the reveal grows more epic by the day.

Besides, we all know one of them is the Viggen...

Pretty much this

Lysander is one of my favourite aircraft but a bit limited on DCS at the moment. I would love to see one in the future as it did,d be used to land in fields behind enemy lines to drop off and pick some agents.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!