Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

I would love to see the new T-70 X Wing and Special Forces TIE Fighter in DCS. I think that the inclusion would be a better fit for DCS than some persons realize. For instance, the F-18 is going to need her Twin Ion Engine adversary:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EypzUduBqiQ

:thumbup: MJ

I can't stop laughing at this! It's really hard to type right now! Thanks MJ!!![ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EypzUduBqiQ]:megalol:[/ame]

DCS: Firefox

firefox-clint-eastwood-movie-poster.jpg

I'm going to have to work on this!:smartass:

[ame]

[/ame]

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Lol I'm just hoping we learn something in Nov....One week left:cry:

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Lol I'm just hoping we learn something in Nov....One week left:cry:

We sure did learn what they've been working on! :D

DCS MiG-21Bis

• Windows Registry entry moved to HKCU/Eagle Dynamics.
  • All keys have had activations replenished.

Note: It is recommended to manually update and follow these steps:
    Cancel any automatic update prompt.
    Deactivate module.
    Delete all Leatherneck Simulations’ MiG-21Bis Windows Registry entries.
    Execute manual update.
    Restart Windows, and activate module.
    If successful, users should not be asked to reactivate after future updates.

• LOD models optimized.
  • Incorrect ASO texture replaced.
  • Radome axis of movement fixed.
  • Double cockpit in low graphic settings fixed.
  • TacNumbers holes fixed.
  • Added more variation of Russian TacNumbers
  • Added Eastern Arabic TacNumbers.
  • Changed material setting from mirror to aluminum.
  • Landing gear’s external lights now come on only at full extension.
  • Remodeled external pilot’s visor and is now transparent with specular.
  • Navigation lights during the day are now bigger in “Bright” mode.
  • Missing panel lines and sealant on external canopy/windscreen added.
  • Missing rivets on right-side drag chute tube added.
  • Missing screws on top-side wing fuel tank panels added.
  • UVs for middle fuselage flipped 180 degrees to fix NMp errors.
  • Liveries adjusted for UV flip.
  • New normal and specular textures.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

We sure did learn what they've been working on! :D

If you look closely you will see that except the DRM, it's all graphical changes. I think it's likely that a single person did all that (Rudel? :) ). Most of the team is probably working on new modules. As you have probably seen on the LN website, the team consists of eight persons.

Which variant would you like to see? I would vouch for the F4U-4 I guess, or the previous D version.

...and the Lightning (with props! seriously guys, it's good - even Milo approved)! :pilotfly:

It wouldn't fit the time period off WWII, but I'd love an AU-1 like the first one Hueyman posted.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

I have been trying to read up on this discusion but 219 pages is alot :O

Have the AV8B harrier been discussed, seems for me to fit the description pretty well also concidering that LN have done testing with VTOL, first time i ever saw a MIG21 VTOL ;)

As far as i have been able to read on the newer version of the AV8B used by the marines had A-G radar.

Have the AV8B harrier been discussed, seems for me to fit the description pretty well also concidering that LN have done testing with VTOL, first time i ever saw a MIG21 VTOL ;)

As far as i have been able to read on the newer version of the AV8B used by the marines had A-G radar.

Correct, and yes, it has been discussed. It was considered one of the more likely options along with the Viggen.

Which variant would you like to see? I would vouch for the F4U-4 I guess, or the previous D version.

It wouldn't fit the time period off WWII, but I'd love an AU-1 like the first one Hueyman posted.

I'm fond of the later four bladed variant, so F4U-4/-5/-7 and-N night fighters version with the wing mounted radome ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)