DCS: F-5E!

Python

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Man Wags is trolling us so hard...:)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I am as excited for a DCS F5E not only as a module, but as an almost perfect match to the MiG-21 as an adversary. Pre-ordering the second it is available!

+1

This was the most exciting thing about the whole L-39 stream for me!

F-5 is gonna sell like hot cakes. :pilotfly:

Guys need to update your meaning of trolling....

specifically when you target some things and say wags is trolling you (new F5E shape), but not others (other new shapes).

Having it as an AI in a NTTR mission isnt trolling either as they were used as an Aggressor Sqn at Nellis.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

i prefer to call it promoting a new model.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Has anyone stepped forward and announced making the F-5? Matt Wagner made a point to give us a sneak peak in the L-39 video. Man I hope it's eagle dynamics or Leathernecks.

No official annoucement, but it looks to be a Belsimtek module, this is from page 11 of this very thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2423733&postcount=101

Of course, that might not be correct as it could just be a placeholder company name, or just a test module.

Has anyone stepped forward and announced making the F-5? Matt Wagner made a point to give us a sneak peak in the L-39 video. Man I hope it's eagle dynamics or Leathernecks.

Its belsimtek's (From what we have seen in the streams)

EDIT: Whoops didn't realize that it had been answered

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for bump up.

After 15 pages discussion, the icon in the video is just a eastern egg or trolling?

Who can give a answer about F-5E module? Has it been confirmed or do we need to waiting until other project/component be finished?

sorry for bump up.

After 15 pages discussion, the icon in the video is just a eastern egg or trolling?

Who can give a answer about F-5E module? Has it been confirmed or do we need to waiting until other project/component be finished?

Nothing has been announced officially. Until there is an official announcement I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

While nothing official has been announced, the logo was a pretty decent indication that an F-5 may be in the works. And then in the next video, an F-5 Was sat on the parking gate, Matt playfully quipped, oh, what's that doing there. I doubt he would troll I us like that if it weren't at least in the long term plans. It would be a great addition to DCS World.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

With all the hints given during Wags' streams, i'd be appalled if he turned out to be trolling us. I mean, come on, showing us the modules menu with a Belsimtek F-5E in there? The options menu with special F-5E settings? Looking at the parked F-5 in the airfield and saying "oh, what's that doing there?"

Way too elaborate a hoax IMHO.