DCS: F-5E!

Python

"Just around the corner, half a mile to heaven.."

:D :D :D

Edited by Sporg

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna happen. Two more weeks. After that, two more weeks.

And then more two weeks!:music_whistling:

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

cant prove it wont.

July 30th- August 1st is reasonable expectation. Most releases come at end of month. So if past history is a reflection, then end of July is realistic and very likely to occur.

F5E is ready, theier just stubborn on not releasing until manuals ready. and that announcement came May. All thanks to a few whiners who complained about past BST releases not having manuals on day 1.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I don't get it, the reason for discussing this, seeing they've confirmed the month, which is July.. that being said, we just need to wait a few days..

Agreed. I do hope that this module release is riding on the release of 2.5 however.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Agreed. I do hope that this module release is riding on the release of 2.5 however.

I though the plan was an update for Nevada after 1.5.4? I'd like 2.5 as well, but I seem to remember reading that Nevada is getting updated first - works well for the F-5, given it's association with the NTTR.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

check the weekend news.

they announced that F5E is soon to be ready and expected in "a week or two"

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I though the plan was an update for Nevada after 1.5.4? I'd like 2.5 as well, but I seem to remember reading that Nevada is getting updated first - works well for the F-5, given it's association with the NTTR.

The plan was to update Nevada (or rather 2.0) after 1.5.4 if no major bugs occur, but they did. So they pushed out another small update to fix them. 2.0 should be updated next now.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

And then more two weeks!:music_whistling:

well:

DCS: F-5E Tiger II Coming Soon!

We and Belsimtek are in the final stages of getting the F-5E Tiger II ready for its Early Access release! We expect this to be in the next week or two, so take advantage of the pre-purchase 20% off price now, while it lasts.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

well:

I was just joking, I did not stated anything.:thumbup:

I'm pretty sure you know the "Two more weeks" joke.

Edited by Darkbrotherhood7

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And now the "two more weeks" joke is all over the latest newsletter... well played, ED, well played! :lol: :D

:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And now the "two more weeks" joke is all over the latest newsletter... well played, ED, well played! :lol: :D

Yeah it does seem like we did get "lightly played" with that comment from Chizh. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Buy FC3 it has the Mig 29 forget the talk about Mig 28

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Two Weeks....this could be a little bit tight, how else should we secure the air over Rio for the Olympic Games 2016 without it:

:music_whistling:

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello to all.

The Bellsimtek F-5E manual is already out in pdf form, does that mean attaining the F-5E is just around the corner.

Link please.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I doubt they consider this the release version of the manual.

I still refers to separate single and multiplayer icons for the DCS World installation.

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274