DCS: F-5E!

Python

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the T-38 training videos posted about stall characteristics and landing. How similar are the F-5 and T-38 in flight characteristics? While they seem to be brothers, or at least close cousins, I'm wondering if the small differences will translate to any kind of different procedures.

Also...looks like nothing this week - official patch notes don't mention anything about the F-5. Next week, maybe?

Well they may go with the recent trend of releasing it into 2.0 first prior to 1.5.4. They mentioned that once they get 1.5.4 into stable release they will work on updating 2.0, so the F-5 could come as soon as next week, though I bet it will still be 2-3 weeks. In the end, it's all conjecture and we will get it whenever it's ready.

But I can hardly wait... :joystick:

End of August! That way if its sooner I will be suprised.

This! Pre-ordered the moment it was available, which is rare for me. This, and the F-14 are the only two I plan to do that on, and I am eagerly awaiting both. Anything before August 31, color me ecstatic.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wags said in the last video, they will first release stable 1.5.4, after that the sabre/mig-campaign (maybe next friday) and after that thay will start to work on the update for 2.0 .

So I think we will get the F-5 in 2 or 3 weeks

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

August ?? in the teaser we can see " coming in july " .

At this time a little bit communication of Belsimtek will be a good idea ,no ?

Like other people (i think) i prefer to know when and why the module is delayed, than waiting for nothing ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:megalol: true ! and july is a 31 day month :smilewink:

I'm patient , i expect a lot from this module , and i prefer wait for few times to have a Clean F5 at his release :smilewink:. but I would like to be informed:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How has it been in the past with other modules, be it Belsimtek or any other developer. Do they release on fridays along with patches, or can it be any day of the week?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Has to be together with a patch as a new installer has to be built for new modules. So expect your F-5 on any given friday. ;)

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

How has it been in the past with other modules, be it Belsimtek or any other developer. Do they release on fridays along with patches, or can it be any day of the week?

It has to be with a patch, since support for aircraft is usually added with patches. In the past that could be anyday, but since a while now patches arrive at Fridays, though this doesn't necessarily mean it can't happen otherwise, current trend is this way.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Aight, thx guys. Ill stop walking around everyday anticipating the release then, and just do that on fridays :)

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

In May it was said in June. In June it was said in July in the trailer. But then in the official news it was said July-August.

In short, it could be any month of the year :D

This is why I always stretch developer estimates by at least 6 months or so. That way I'm just absolutely thrilled if it shows up before, and the impact is less if they are delayed a month or few. :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe I should look further too. Im on a second atm. Hmm, maybe next second. No, well next then.. no, damnit. Next? Mno...hmpfr :)

No, it isn't.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Hype Train!!!! :bounce:

[ame]

[/ame]
  • Like 1

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz l 32 GB DDR3 l MSI 1080ti l Gigabyte 97ZX l TrackIR + DelanClip l TM Warthog HOTAS l CH Pedals

AV-8B l AJS-37 l A-10A l A-10C l F-15C l F-16C l F-5E l F-14A/B l F-86F l F/A-18C l Hawk l M2000 l MiG 29 l NTTR l Persian Gulf l Su-27 l Su-33 l Su-25 l Supercarrier l L-39 l UH-1 l