DCS World 1.5 and 2.0 Discussion

NineLine

I hear you on that man. I'm here on NC coastal area. Hoping we don't loose power over the weekend. I need to go buy a generator right now :)

You guys in NC and Virginia worrying about a hurricane. lol I grew up in Florida, they have to worry. You guys, rarely. You'll be ok. :thumbup:

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ridicules how far off track this thread has become,, how is anyone supposed to follow discussions of the changelog?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Oh Mighty Sithspawn, please give 1.5, we are prepared to give up everything just for an immediate release. Too many people already gave up their fight and abandoned the wait, why make more casualties? WHY?

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

To save on the F5 keys (we don't want to kill this forum (please)) then the 'openbeta' channel Steam sub info is available here in a livestream:

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=steamdb-announce

It will save lots of F5'ing on Steamdb's pages as well.

Even if you don't use the Steam version, when the 'openbeta' appears on the above list then that's a positive sign.

Happy 1.5 Release Day everyone! (no jinx's).

Join as DCS_your nick name =)

¬ wedge

Wishlist: DCS: F-16C

wedgeDCS - Modern Custom CSS themes for the Forum

Its ridicules how far off track this thread has become,, how is anyone supposed to follow discussions of the changelog?

Maybe by reading and keeping up with the thread? It's obvious nothing has happened yet or that's all you'd see. They already said they don't mind as much in this thread given the nature of the release. Lighten up. :music_whistling:

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Maybe by reading and keeping up with the thread? It's obvious nothing has happened yet or that's all you'd see. They already said they don't mind as much in this thread given the nature of the release. Lighten up. :music_whistling:

Exactly! It's not everyday that our favorite military flightsim gets a new 3D engine. We're all on EDGE for it to finally drop. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

"Its ridicules how far off track this thread has become,, how is anyone supposed to follow discussions of the changelog?"

Boo

Subscribe to this thread... http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147601

I'm sure you'll know when it is released however, the news will be everywhere. This particular thread is a discussion thread so you have to forgive every bodies excited rambling.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

It's on the EDGE of being released!

Dude.... that's bad! LOL :lol:

• Like 1

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]