"You thought the waiting was just about to end..." Giveaway

xaoslaad

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to win anything... well, except I would gladly accept a pretty girl, if you have one of those in the offering!

Just wanted to say thanks for a great community and a great flight sim.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Winners are:

NTTR: Roger Ramjet

Hawk: B25Mitch

Hawk: Slipp

Hawk: kripzoo

Hawk: Priller

Hawk: REL

P-40F: Brego

M2000-C: StormBat

Roger Ramjet and Stormbat you have been PM'ed your keys. Congratulations on being stuck anxiously waiting for another month or 3! I'm sure, as ever, the wait will be worth it! :thumbup:

VEAO winners, I notified Ells of the winners and I'm sure he'll be PM'ing keys as soon as possible. Enjoy the Hawk, it's a fun plane and is only gonna get better! I am anxiously awaiting the P-40F myself and can't wait to hop in it. It looks beautiful!

Congrats to all the winners and good luck next time to all those that didn't win this giveaway!!!

• Like 2

Winners are:

Roger Ramjet and Stormbat you have been PM'ed your keys. Congratulations on being stuck anxiously waiting for another month or 3! I'm sure, as ever, the wait will be worth it! :thumbup:

VEAO winners, I notified Ells of the winners and I'm sure he'll be PM'ing keys as soon as possible. Enjoy the Hawk, it's a fun plane and is only gonna get better! I am anxiously awaiting the P-40F myself and can't wait to hop in it. It looks beautiful!

Congrats to all the winners and good luck next time to all those that didn't win this giveaway!!!

Already own the Hawk mate. :thumbup:

Sure it will make someone happy to hear.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Post here before 1.5 is up for download for a chance to win an NTTR.

Once 1.5 is up for download I'll select a random post to win a copy of NTTR, that's all there is to it!

Thought I'd still post, on the off chance you mean the full release of 1.5 instead of the Open Beta. You never know!

If not this might win the title of shortest contest ever! :D

EDIT: Oh wait, I only had to go back one page to see the winners announced. Congrats to all!

Edited by Martyn
Own idiocy

Winners are:

Many thanks for the give-away. PM's inbound in next few minutes. I'm generating the keys now.