VP-Airfield Equipment 0.8.2 beta

Hi voc,

Just wanted to thank you for this wonderful addition to DCS World.

Outstanding!

Can't wait for whats next!

Thank you kind Sir!

Hawkeye

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hello, well i meen when i load the mozdao mission VCP from your download site... i load it up in mission editor... place a freindly airunit around the airport... let it land... after landing it turns on taxiway and short while later it is automatically deactivated and ereased from map...

so it start a new EMPTY mission in mozdok ai behaviour is normal it taxis to parking point...

both testet with and without AUTO praking spot selection...

Fureball

I'm guessing your problem is location of some self placed object, if you place something too close to the runways or taxi ways the aircraft will not pass it, and often just disappear because the parking spot its heading to, or the taxi way its on, is being obstructed by that object.

Its complicated, every object affects the problem differently. Some objects (even very small ones) have huge collision boxes attached to them and they are a nightmare to place.

Suggest you try moving them one at a time until you find the culprit.

It is possible in more detail? If it is a bug, then I will look for the reason. So far such messages didn't arrive.

Yes, I see the same.

Landed aircrafts disappear at the end of the runway, when turn on the taxiway.

In your mission probably one of your model is placed on the taxiway (and will be blocking the aircrafts) or placed on the ending parking place (where AI aircrafts shut down engines), I guess.

May the THRUST be with you

• 1 month later...

I think he has gone one step further.........

Also, I have this issue.

picture.php?albumid=1315&pictureid=8890

It seems that the camouflage texture for this particular hangar is gone and that others have worked fine.

Edited by Hornet_101

My Liveries

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Strider32/apply/

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.0 GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB 8GB DDR4 x2 Kingston 256GB SSD (OS Installed) Crucial BX500 1TB SSD (DCS World Installed) Toshiba 1TB HDD Windows 10 64bit LG 27" 75Hz Monitor TM Warthog w/VIRPIL WarBRD Base Saitek Pro Flight Pedals Track IR

I think he has gone one step further.........

Also, I have this issue.

picture.php?albumid=1315&pictureid=8890

It seems that the camouflage texture for this particular hangar is gone and that others have worked fine.

I have now checked, the texture works normally. Somebody check please VP-RZONA object

I have now checked, the texture works normally. Somebody check please VP-RZONA object

No matter what I try, It doesn't work. I even tried removing all of the textures, all of the crates and the roof texture is gone but the stripy texture is still there.

My Liveries

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.0 GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB 8GB DDR4 x2 Kingston 256GB SSD (OS Installed) Crucial BX500 1TB SSD (DCS World Installed) Toshiba 1TB HDD Windows 10 64bit LG 27" 75Hz Monitor TM Warthog w/VIRPIL WarBRD Base Saitek Pro Flight Pedals Track IR

Hornet_101 And what mods still installed?

The only ones that I left untouched are the sound mods.

My Liveries

Found it!

It turns out to be Upuaut's oil rig. If anyone else has that problem just delete it and that should fix it. Thanks for the help though.

Voc, I really love those undercover parking areas in that USAF ground equipment video, I've been trying to find one for ages, hope you can release it soon.

Cheers.

My Liveries

Hornet_101 Thanks, I know in what the conflict now. In the following I will correct updating. I hope I will release small update with USAF ground equipment soon.

Excuse for bad English.

Hornet_101 Thanks, I know in what the conflict now. In the following I will correct updating. I hope I will release small update with USAF ground equipment soon.

Excuse for bad English.

Your English is wayyyy better than our Russian, so no apologies necessary. Thank you for such great work!

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

Excuse for bad English.

I'm sorry about being a bit of a pain but would you be able to give us a time frame on when you will release it? I'm doing a western style airbase out of Sukhumi-Babushara and I cant do much without your wonderful mod.smile.gif

My Liveries

Nooooo !!!!

Two weeks no. Say three or one but not two. XDDD

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

This looks amazing! Just downloading now to test :-) Thank you for your work!!

As others have said it would be fantastic to see ED include these models in 2.5 with the Caucasus refresh.

Needs some more publicity on the English (and other Language) forums so everyone knows it's available.

Looking forward to some realistic ground clutter for Nevada too!

Great work :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.