NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

Does the mod also work with the current release version or only with the open Beta? I got it to work with the Beta but I cant get it to show in the release...

I'm using it in DCS release, and passes IC.

Edit: Odd...it passes IC the first time I start up MP and join a server...then if I leave the server it shows failure due to A-4E textures. (Using SU-25 in MP)

Edited by VZ_342

I have "hid stick" checked, but still see the stick in the pit. Is there a metnod to "hid" it?

Press "backspace" on your keyboard. Also check if in "Options -> Controls" the action "Hide/Show Control Stick" is assigned to your keyboard's "backspace".

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

What a fantastic result! :thumbup::pilotfly:

Thanks so much for all the effort

Flown it in vr. I never realized how little view the pilot has in the A-4.

Not sure if this is the right place, nor if mentioned before, but so far I noticed two "bugs":

- For some of the clickable switches I have to hover my mouse just above the actual switch location

- wheel brake axis bind is missing in controls setup

This mod is great!!!

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Maybe it's just me, but ever since this last DCS patch since upgrading to 1.01.1, I can't contact ground crew in this plane. (I haven't tried other planes yet, though.)

Make sure that "Communication menu" is assigned to a button on your stick or throttle. Works fine with my A-4E.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Hello,

If I put this mod on a carrier to take off, DCS crash.

Is the same for you ?

Thx.

1) set the Slyhawk and another flyable plane on the carrier, both as "client". Set the Skyhawk as "take off from parking hot".

2) Start the mission and jump first in the other plane. Then hit Esc and Choose Slot and jump n the Skyhawk.

3) The Skyhawk will start to move slowly backwards, so hold your brakes until you open throttle taxing to the catapult point

This works for me :)

Does anyone have the same problem of me?

Cannot click button in the right place in VR. (ie. the button that the cursor is onto) The cursor is offset (the blue cross thing).

Same "issue" here

(Only tested in vr)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I don't think there is a key binding for it...But you are looking for Plan/Profile in the A/G mode...right?

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

deleted

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Is it still available ? I can't download it

Marc..

Of corse it's still available. Try the download-link on page one. Just tried it and it's OK.

A quick question to clarify. I see on the first page that some bugs have been addressed by updates to the module. I read the FAQs however, I did not see anything that specifically addresses the update process. When updates are made to this module, is the latest update just going to be posted on the first page of this thread as version 1.0, 1.1 etc... and then you just re-download and replace the A-4 files in order to update?

I also see a black and white skin one the first page in one of those posted videos. Can someone tell me where I can get that skin for the A-4. Last, can someone tell me how to change the piper in the A-4? I see in videos 2 different pipers, the large default one and then another when people are shooting missiles, however, I don't see how to change it.

Thanks

Edited by Alphazulu

A quick question to clarify. I see on the first page that some bugs have been addressed by updates to the module. I read the FAQs however, I did not see anything that specifically addresses the update process. When updates are made to this module, is the latest update just going to be posted on the first page of this thread as version 1.0, 1.1 etc... and then you just re-download and replace the A-4 files in order to update?

I also see a black and white skin one the first page in one of those posted videos. Can someone tell me where I can get that skin for the A-4. Last, can someone tell me how to change the piper in the A-4? I see in videos 2 different pipers, the large default one and then another when people are shooting missiles, however, I don't see how to change it.

Thanks

I have the same issue

Marc..

Thanks

So far updates have come in the form of new zip files at the same place you download it now.

No idea on the skin

I think the smaller pipper is from in development and not part of the released mod. The videos I saw with it were all over a year old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same "issue" here

(Only tested in vr)

Same issue here. Although some seem to be in the right spot I THINK. I need to go back in and take a look.

At first I just figured most of the switches just don't work but then realized some seemed to be offset so far that couldn't tell for certain.

Is there a list as to what should and shouldn't work somewhere?

Again this is in VR. Maybe works fine in 2D.