New Black Shark Movie "Furious Angels"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I was disheartened when I saw it said I had to login to download, but I hit the download button for the heck of it and sure enough, it began to download!

1'M 4 H4X0R!!11

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

sweet. getting it now. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Oh thank you for not using the version of that song with the lyrics.

Great video though. It is worth the download.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Thanks Super Vasya,

Every time a gun went off I kept trying to see if it looked like the 'dynamic modeling of ballistic projectiles' made it in ... (after a non-tester posted it had been dropped ) Couldn't tell.

The new models look good in action.

Audacious attack on the F-18's

Cheers.

i downloaded it but cant watch it - i always get corrupt files when downloading it from the jabog server - dont know why - down speed is great but :( no use if i cant watch it. has it been uploaded somewhere else where i can grab it from ?

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

i downloaded it but cant watch it - i always get corrupt files when downloading it from the jabog server - dont know why - down speed is great but :( no use if i cant watch it. has it been uploaded somewhere else where i can grab it from ?

I believe you clicked the link, and opted to "open" the zip. For me when it does that, it is corrupted as well and will not unzip.

You just need to choose to "save it to disk/hardrive" instead and then unzip it, it will work.

Now off to watch the video! *Preparing to be amazed!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Furious Angles

The flare from those Antiship missles comming off the su-33 is very cool!!

Looks like the even the Vikhr has a different initial burn flare ?

The rockets comming off the su-25 also had a different look ?

And looking at the guns firing I think the ballistics are in there.

Regards,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

I believe you clicked the link, and opted to "open" the zip. For me when it does that, it is corrupted as well and will not unzip.

You just need to choose to "save it to disk/hardrive" instead and then unzip it, it will work.

Now off to watch the video! *Preparing to be amazed!

i did save it to disc but the file is corrupt (happens with all other files from the server as well) - maybe down speed is too high

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Amazing vid!

Did the Apache flown by AI? If yes, that is a great improvement, because he used cover.

Do you have the fluttering "Remove before..."-bound noted at 4:16?:)

@NotiA10: Do you have used different names when you saved it to disc? Maybe the corrupted file is in the cache. Do you tried another browser?

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

I cant download, I get fatal error from the site.

Who is the author, I dont recognize the name as a beta-tester?

SuperVasia from ED Team.

http://forum.lockon.ru/member.php?u=3042

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.