Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

F-i-v-e billion??? My god, governments are so good at wasting money. That is just mind boggling.

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Depends on the F-4 version. In this case it was an RF-4.

Cause I don't know, what does the Turkish air force use its F4s for? Recon, cap, close air support, SEAD?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Uploaded this a little while back for all you other Thunderdorks out there. :D

5WlXg-GWhPE

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

$5bn? for a ******* uniform ????

**** me, that is criminal to say the least.

Yeah, I think next time they should keep politics out of the loop and resurrect the Comanche from was saved. :thumbup:

But seriously, that number does indeed sound rather... extreme.

I won't say the number is wrong and I certainly won't say that a large amount of money wasn't wasted but the press has a way of a) getting the facts wrong and b) embellishing the truth, so $5B might not be 100% correct.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

bzBoVuEQW4A&feature

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

photoshop? , dont think aircraft are allowed to fly that low at airshows.

Anatoly Kvochur - an absolute genius and as mad as a box of frogs! See the following clip:

v3c6fMql2uk&feature=related

That picture however very real - herewith from another angle:

1027487.jpg

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Anatoly Kvochur - an absolute genius and as mad as a box of frogs! See the following clip:

I saw him flying with the sukhoi 27 in 1997 at an italian airshow when i was just 8 years old and at that time i didn't ever heard about him or about the Su27....but since then i became a huge fan of russian jets...

Why didn't he just hit throtle and took off again?

Foggy Trousers:

Air Force: Fogging Caused F-16 OSH Overrun

The F-16 that ran off the end of Runway 36 at Wittman Regional Airport after landing during the 2011 EAA Oshkosh AirVenture gathering did so because the cockpit got foggy, according to the Air Force. The Air Force accident investigation board report says that the jet's environmental control system caused extreme fogging that completely obscured the pilot's vision. Contributing factors were a fast touchdown speed and inadequate aerobraking by the pilot, which increased the landing distance.

The jet and pilot were assigned to the 100th Fighter Squadron, 187th Fighter Wing at Dannelly Field, Ala. The pilot landed in the number-two position of a two-ship formation at midday as part of a training flight. According to Air Combat Command, the pilot "applied the defog procedure" without success during landing and was therefore deprived of "necessary visual clues." The F-16 departed the paved surface of the runway and came to rest roughly 300 feet beyond the runway's end. The pilot was not injured in the incident. Damage to the aircraft has been estimated at $5.4 million.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'