Campaign updates

Reflected

@Reflected Just wanted to chime in and appreciate you for all the maintanance work you are doing with the (not to small by now) catalogue of your campaigns. Adding Ice-Halos and improving all those details across all those missions is by no means a matter of course.

So: 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

6 minutes ago, Bozon said:

Mosquito template is released!

Does that mean we should expect the Mosquito campaign soon? :bounce::joystick:

Yeah, there hasn't been much activity on the campaign front in a while. I check the release notes each update, and they've been short of new campaigns for months it seems.

• Like 1

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

4 hours ago, Bozon said:

Mosquito template is released!

Does that mean we should expect the Mosquito campaign soon? :bounce::joystick:

“soon” haha 🙂 

I’m busy with the release of Speed and Angels now, but I’ll start working on the Mossie skins - but it will take time. Then I final test the missions and submit to ED, who also need time to set everything up. So be patient for now. It will defo come AFTER Speed and Angels. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Reflected, thanks for all the good content you produce, campaigns, skins, videos, etc. Speaking of which, one of the (many) things I love about your campaigns, is the cutscenes. Would you maybe one day in the future do a little video tutorial on how you do that ? And what can or cannot be done with the engine ? 

Happy holidays and, again, thanks for your work.
Buzz

• 2 weeks later...

Great Stuff! Thank you for doing this. I'm sure they will be great missions.

I bought the Dora during its Beta-Phase back in 2014, so I got a little excited by the thumbnail to finally have some high quality content for it. Only problem is I was never willing to buy the new and shiny Anton with the Dora essentially abandoned and forgotten by ED collecting dust in the DCS main menu. I never bought the channel map as well, I already had the normandy-map. Sure it looks better but it being so close to an exisiting map and being so small I could never justify the purchase. So I consequently also don't have the Horrido-campaign and yet again the Dora remains grounded.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

While still waiting for this campaign to drop, do you plan more F 14 Campaigns?

I mean now we have the RAG and Zone 5 as "Training", will you send us to deployment with stuff like CAS or Recon or things like this?

• Like 3

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/19/2023 at 6:14 PM, Viking 1-1 said:

While still waiting for this campaign to drop, do you plan more F 14 Campaigns?

I mean now we have the RAG and Zone 5 as "Training", will you send us to deployment with stuff like CAS or Recon or things like this?

Sorry, I've just seen this. S&A will send you on a deployment, and once you finish Zone 5 you have Fear the Bones that is nothing but deployment.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...