V for Victory
- Mortality not enforced

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Great and Thanks! I’ll take it. Just why not something for Dora too? 😉

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

2 hours ago, algherghezghez said:

I think reflected already discussed this. Since the Dora wasn’t operational in Normandy there will be no Dora campaign. 

I'm afraid we'll never see Germany map here. Maybe the solution would be the whole World mpa, as it was once given, but I'm afraid by then I'll be a grandfather with poor eyesight 😅.

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

On 8/1/2023 at 8:01 AM, Reflected said:

I'm working on a brand new historical DCS P-51D Campaign: Debden Eagles. You will join the 4th Fighter Group and fly missions in the first week after D-day exactly the way they happened in real life.

Ah this is so awesome to see! I was just thinking the other day we have 2 Spit campaigns from ya but only one P-51. I have just started learning the P-51 and am a couple missions into Blue Nose Bastards. 

I will most definitely be very much looking forward to this one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

After long discussions and deliberations, together with @baltic_dragon  we're happy to announce the name for our upcoming campaigns which will be released together with the Kola map: 

ARCTIC THUNDER

As a reminder: they will be set in 2023, where NATO forces fend off Russian attack against Finland. Many missions will be intertwined which means you will experience the same situation seen from the cockpit of US Viper (Reflected) or Finnish Hornet (BD) as parts of the same strike package - or just flying separate sorties at the same time. 
Release date of course depends on the pace of the development of the map itself, but we're working closely with Orbx to have everything we need for good set of missions implemented at the release. Stay tuned for more information!

Screen_230808_114654.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Reflected The preview vid is lovely, but I have to comment on a pet-peeve of mine, which I saw on first custom skins for the -47 back when it was released (or even on incorrect default skin from ED) and now I can see it on all your skins as well. Namely - the internal section of intercooler door is painted Interior Green. I don't know about OD planes (B&W photos from the period make colour evaluation tricky), but I'm pretty sure NM ones had that door section left in NM finish as well, only with insignia bar painted on it.

Even If we skip modern restorations (thay all have it in NM indeed), do you have historic photo sources which would suggest the internal doors were actually painted Interior Green?

I'm talkin specifically about the section highlighted on the screen below. (Don't mind the missing wing. I've just purchased Channel map and your Wolfpack campaign and I'm trying to learn how to operate from Detling, while not having any experience with non-paved airbases whatsoever. I can't see the effin' grassy runway from glide path, so my first landing attempt ended right in a path of a windsock mast 😄 ).

Screen_230919_211812.jpg

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

2 hours ago, Art-J said:

@Reflected The preview vid is lovely, but I have to comment on a pet-peeve of mine, which I saw on first custom skins for the -47 back when it was released (or even on incorrect default skin from ED) and now I can see it on all your skins as well. Namely - the internal section of intercooler door is painted Interior Green. I don't know about OD planes (B&W photos from the period make colour evaluation tricky), but I'm pretty sure NM ones had that door section left in NM finish as well, only with insignia bar painted on it.

Even If we skip modern restorations (thay all have it in NM indeed), do you have historic photo sources which would suggest the internal doors were actually painted Interior Green?

I'm talkin specifically about the section highlighted on the screen below. (Don't mind the missing wing. I've just purchased Channel map and your Wolfpack campaign and I'm trying to learn how to operate from Detling, while not having any experience with non-paved airbases whatsoever. I can't see the effin' grassy runway from glide path, so my first landing attempt ended right in a path of a windsock mast 😄 ).

Damn, you're right. It was not interior green. Well spotted! I will update all my skins...but not today 😄 maybe tomorrow.

• Like 1