Eagerly awaited aircraft for DCS World

phant

Remember, Chizh dont talk about a "module" in the russian forum, They talk about AI units as the Su34 AI... by now ED has not plans about "modern Russian" aircraft modules outside the Ka-50 update or the Mi-24P.

Don't want to play cherry picking, but there' s a lot of talking about "later this year", "milestone" and even you did mention "by now" ...

So if Wikipedia is correct with its dates (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Su-27_Flanker_(video_game)) it will be 25 years on April 30, 2021 since ED released its first Flanker...

So maybe someone has looked into the old licence aggreements and found a possibilty to push the Flanker to a full featured modern DCS Module?

One can dream :pilotfly:

Primary for DCS and other flightsims: i9 12900K@default OC on MSI Z790 Tomahawk (MS-7D91) | 64 GB DDR5-5600 | Asus TUF RTX3090 Gaming OC | 1x 38"@3840x1600 | 1x 27"@2560x1440 | Windows10Pro64

Spoiler

Secondary: i7 11700k@5.1GHz on MSI Z590 Gaming Force MB| 64 GB DDR4-3200 | PowerColor RX6900XTU Red Devil | 1x 32"@2560*1440 + 1x24"@1980*1200 | Windows10Pro64

Backup: i7 6700K@4.8GHz | 64 GB DDR4-2400 | PowerColor RX5700XT Red Devil | SSD-500/1000GB | 1x49" 32:9 Asus X49VQ 3840x1080 | Windows10Pro64

Flightsim Input Devices: VPC: ACE2 Rudder / WarBRD Base / T-50CM2 Base with 50mm ext. / Alpha-R, Mongoos T-50CM, WarBRD and VFX Grip / T-50CM3 Throttle | VPC Sharka-50 + #2 Controle Panel | TM Cougar MFD-Frames| Rift S - Secondary: TM HOTAS WARTHOG/Cougar Throttle+Stick, F-18-Grip | TM TPR Rudder | DelanClip/PS3-CAM IR-Tracker

DONT LET YOUR FLANKER DREAMS BE MEMES

Too late:

when-you-get-your-tax-return-and-start-buying-stupid-shit.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I don't think it's this, and I don't think this is even eagerly awaited, but a UAV like a MQ-9 would be complex (or maybe just different enough to me to seem complex) and a milestone. Imagine having like the control station all clickable, just seems cool.

a bit to close where i spent a good chunk of my life. i would not buy

full-17362-99699-bw_flarak_patriot_ecs_005a.jpg

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I don't think it's this, and I don't think this is even eagerly awaited, but a UAV like a MQ-9 would be complex (or maybe just different enough to me to seem complex) and a milestone. Imagine having like the control station all clickable, just seems cool.

Nahh.. not sexy :no_sad:

Too late

when-you-get-your-tax-return-and-start-buying-stupid-shit.jpg

THIS is a sexy ass :yes: even whitout legs / wings whatever

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

We know ED is developing wood technology for the Mossie, I think there’s still hope

how pedestrian. ill see your flanker and ill raise you a buran.

10220942796_7d459956bd_b.jpg

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2015/09/buran-wooden-spaceship/

System:

Not quite

Well that buries the Flanker dreams too(...)

No. It means there is no work on Su-30MK / MiG-29K...

... as they are hard at work to give us Su-35 - isn't that obvious?!

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Had Osprey been announced earlier? Is it complex and groundbreaking? Can Osprey operate from aircraft carriers?

But it is practically unarmed.

BAE would like a word.

And about that beautiful Buran, too bad the three jet engines strapped to it is more then DCS can handle:)

AF514070-0E1A-4AF3-84F0-2A393E2DBDCB.thumb.jpeg.cccab1f9f8d320b803f799ac7f27b8d8.jpeg

8ADA468A-AB79-4322-85EE-488901AB0E20.thumb.jpeg.84147e495310a092a6250c174d6b96ef.jpeg

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

my money is on HAWK

Eeehhh HAWK? Really? Whatever floats you boat, i guess. I do wish heatblur would let us stick these on tomcats tho

HAWK_MIM-23_launcher_unit_LCHR_M-192_low_medium_altitude_ground-to-air_missile_system_United_States_defence_industry_006.jpg

System:

And about that beautiful Buran, too bad the three jet engines strapped to it is more then DCS can handle:)

The third engine would be quite the milestone, and buran is the next logical steppingstone in the DCS arms race against FSX.

Theyd still be ahead by a hot air balloon

System:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you, I wander who are dreaming here, what is eagerly awaited is a Flanker and not v-22 or MQ-9 lol!

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Thank you, I wander who are dreaming here, what is eagerly awaited is a Flanker, and not v-22 or MQ-9 lol!

Flankers not gonna happen, bro. That's fine by me, I'm not awaiting it at all, eagerly or otherwise

System:

My guise would be F-15. But hope die last.

Unless you're waiting for an f-15e, don't hold your breath

System:

Seeing how there's apparently gonna be updated Kuzia and confirmed water based map, I want to hope it's gonna be MiG-29K. That truly would be a milestone for ED, and and eagerly awaited A/C for some.

And... still it probably won't be it... I don't know why I still get my hopes up... I doubt it will come true...

But how I do wish for a Soviet/Russian full-fi jet. Please, give me something - any of the Su-27/MiG-29/Su-24/Su-25 variants. I need it!

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

If is from a 3rd party as the tittle says -->" for DCS World "<-- maybe Saab Draken, Tornado, or A-7 Corsair II ?; if --> from <-- ED maybe Hawker Typhoon?, hope to that it'll be SU-33 full fidelity even thou I grew up seen the A-7 every day (will like to see it here) for almost 20yrs and the F-16a in PR from the ANG, but I'll "wait eagerly" to see which one they (ED) "announce later this year", still will be fun to fly with or against it.

maxresdefault.jpg

So you're telling me you have options to fly actual fighter jets with real performance and excitement in a simulated environment..

.. and there are people who want to sit behind a screen to operate a virtual person that operates a simulation of a drone that is an incapable piece of shit in comparison?

Holy shit..

But how I do wish for a Soviet/Russian full-fi jet. Please, give me something - any of the Su-27/MiG-29/Su-24/Su-25 variants. I need it!

Easy. Go buy FC3. You're welcome.

System: