Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

Most drunk people on the planet!

The picture below explains scientifically why some people visiting my country (Portugal) think our language sounds like Spanish with Russian accent. And I wondered about this for years!

Qj5IpBu.png

Source:

http://io9.com/which-country-drinks-the-most-1575690433

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Just say no to fighter jets, kids

816084fighterjet1.jpg

I can't agree !

:music_whistling:

Source : http://www.mandatory.com/2014/05/15/todays-funniest-photos/5

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

Its also interesting to see that the most under developed countries are the ones not drinking! Does being drunk attribute to the progression of society? or is it a symptom of progression? :D

I *kinda* suspect it has less to do with being underdeveloped, and more to do with being heavily Islamic. ... though most of those countries are both.

I *kinda* suspect it has less to do with being underdeveloped, and more to do with being heavily Islamic. ... though most of those countries are both.

I hope you're not talking about the American continent (northern or southern or even the middle one) ! Right ?

As for the less drinking countries, I wouldn't say they are among the less developped ones, for most of them. Probably the most islamic ones but not both

Edited by Laurius

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

I hope you're not talking about the American continent (northern or southern or even the middle one) ! Right ?

As for the less drinking countries, I wouldn't say they are among the less developped ones, for most of them. Probably the most islamic ones but not both

I don't know where you'd even get that. The entirety of north, south, and central America in that chart are mid-level ratings, 5.0 to 9.9 liters.

I think you are you seriously mis-read the chart... the lowest consumption is clearly in north Africa, the Arabian peninsula, the Persian lands (for lack of a better geographical grouping... Iran, Afghanistan, and the Islamic ex-Soviets) and Islamic micronesia. The next lowest ratings are clearly in central Africa (Sudan and the surrounding areas), which tend to be mixed Muslim and Christian/ other.

It's not rocket science; when the predominant religion in an area explicitly forbids consuming alcohol, one would expect them to, you know, NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL. ...or at least, not tell the poll-taker that they do =P

Edited by OutOnTheOP

• 2 weeks later...

The current state of the Net Neutrality debate all across the globe actually makes me go crazy, but at least I can still laugh about it when it's presented in such a way.

And the added benefit is that this explains it in a way that parents and other not so tech-savvy people can actually understand what Net Neutrality is and why it matters. :thumbup:

I don't LOL I guess Im a black sheep. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 2 weeks later...

In the Eighty's We had Mr.Reagan,Bob Hope and Johnny Cash:thumbup: Today we got Mr.Obama ,No Hope and No Cash!!:megalol::doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol: