*New Movie: TRACER - Goon's gunzo dogfight*

• ED Team

img_id906.jpg

Hey guys!

Goon, from these very forums, had a cool gunzo dogfight with his SU-27 vs 3 F-15's, and after viewing it, i thought it would be cool to turn the whole thing into a movie.

This is the result!

Download link:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=906&lang=en

Youtube link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvc_oYyUFTs

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Glowing_Amraam
  • Like 6

• ED Team
Good work G_A love ur camera angles and ur light effects allot. one thing thou it hard to see that the su-27 is fighting against 3F-15s, looks more like 1vs1, Its not a big Dael just wanted to mansion it for future trailers.

I know, but the track file alone didnt really give me many options. He was always chasing one F-15, and they never got a shot at him. So i had to work with what was given to me, 100%.

• Like 1

Great work:thumbup: - my respect ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Good movie as most of your productions :D

Dynamic action and perfect music!

Fine to see how the movie is produced ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Poor Eagles..;)

Aye - those Budgies were dealt a thorough Plucking Indeed............:D

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

And once again we have the mighty Russian aircraft removing the Yanks from the air. Boring. Reminds me of comic books I use to read as a child. Like Casper the Ghost, cute and interesting but just make believe. You really think if the was a real air fight the Russians planes would win? Just make believe.

• ED Team
And once again we have the mighty Russian aircraft removing the Yanks from the air. Boring. Reminds me of comic books I use to read as a child. Like Casper the Ghost, cute and interesting but just make believe. You really think if the was a real air fight the Russians planes would win? Just make believe.

Please rethink your attitude posting on this forums before the mods do it for you.

Very nice movie GA! Kudos from me!

Edited by Groove
  • Like 1

what the? Seriously, its just a video for entertainment, relax.

Actually this is one of the first of GA films that the flanker actually wins, most of the time is the eagle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's the same old same old movie idea. Over and over again. Stupid Yanks get blown out of the sky buy superior russian aircraft. Why the same old thing? To hell with that "just a game and a movie grap! If ya can't come up with a new idea, give it a rest, a long rest.

P.S. If I want your input Gray, I'll pull your chain! Thanks for the backing buddy.

Edited by Wad Cutter

It is same idea all time - yes but LO is game about Russian planes, American are only to have something which patch hole in game and get new players.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ