Announcing the F-4 Phantom for DCS World!

Cobra847

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Cab:

This is actually really good news. I mean, if they weren’t going to make 2022 they would have announced that already, right?

Right?:cry:

I hope so too 😉
It was said that the big announcement with info, screenshots etc. would happen relatively shortly before release. So, in the meantime we have Q4 and I think/hope that this can happen soon. 

@IronMike Can you give us maybe just a confirmation that you are still aiming for a release in Q4? I think that would make us all very happy 😉

1 hour ago, Germane said:

I hope so too 😉
It was said that the big announcement with info, screenshots etc. would happen relatively shortly before release. So, in the meantime we have Q4 and I think/hope that this can happen soon. 

@IronMike Can you give us maybe just a confirmation that you are still aiming for a release in Q4? I think that would make us all very happy 😉

I can confirm, but as you know, no hard promise, things can always happen, etc. We will have more and bigger news for you guys soon.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 9

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

8 minutes ago, IronMike said:

I can confirm, but as you know, no hard promise, things can always happen, etc. We will have more and bigger news for you guys soon.

Speaking for myself, this is good enough.

Thanks, IronMike. I know you guys are making the best effort.

• Like 3

3 часа назад, Omega417 сказал:

F-4J with VF-84 but I had to use a bit of a darker grey so I'm going to make the jet filthy to cover that up.

and I thought that you have f-4g from meng in 48 scale. I have an italeri f-4e and am disappointed with the low detail and the lack of some detail.

9 hours ago, Lime_Acid said:

While everyone is waiting meanwhile I…

53A152D9-2816-4436-8234-6AC2B1632001.jpeg

CD01B837-CC84-423C-9E92-426D5EA30CAD.jpeg

27A40EEB-9C77-456E-8253-E599542A5D8D.jpeg

That second image made me think you were painting it up in Finnish colors owing to that masking tape. Good stuff, though. I got a back log to work through, including an A-6.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

1 час назад, MiG21bisFishbedL сказал:

That second image made me think you were painting it up in Finnish colors owing to that masking tape. Good stuff, though. I got a back log to work through, including an A-6.

this is an intermediate stage, then I applied masks, and now I'm struggling with decals... I'll post it when it's ready

3 hours ago, Lime_Acid said:

and I thought that you have f-4g from meng in 48 scale. I have an italeri f-4e and am disappointed with the low detail and the lack of some detail.

Im going to be building Phantoms for the next 30 years. I want one livery for every operator nation. And one of every model. A,B,C,D,E,EJ,F,G,J,K,L,M,N,S

Edited by Omega417
  • Like 2

Not a model but I am in the process of restoring a pilots instrument panel for an F-4C Phantom that last flew with the 93rd. Tactical Fighter Squadron "The Makos" out of Homestead AFB, Fla....As you can imagine parts are hard to come by but I am getting closer . Some pieces I have had to reproduce like the Master Caution and Fire warning lights covers. Also made a reproduction of the Missile and Bomb control panel and working on making a Missile status panel right now..

..IMG_1014.JPG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gianky said:

Nice Manhorne!

Is she going to a museum? Or (finger crossed) is she going to be airworhty?

No....Its my private collection....I finished restoring a Matin-Baker H7 Ejection Seat from an F-4E/G last year. This panel when done will go nicely with it with the Flight Helmet and gear I have from a Phantom pilot that flew F-4's from Vietnam up into the late 1980's....

Edited by Manhorne
  • Like 2

On 10/3/2022 at 5:27 PM, IronMike said:

Vietnam Map! 🥲 
Working on DCS Core / Engine ? 😅
It should be really big, if Iron Mike says its big