9 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Haven't tried this module, but if FFB is not implemented yet. You can use simFFB as a workaround. It's an application you can find on github.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I completely understand FFB is not implemented, but all modules usually have like a default stick pressure value so the stick doesn't flop around - even if no other fx are setup, IDK how to implant these defaults but they are def a thing at least, if nothing else have you any info so I could implant those fx myself maybe ?

I completely understand FFB is not implemented, but all modules usually have like a default stick pressure value so the stick doesn't flop around - even if no other fx are setup, IDK how to implant these defaults but they are def a thing at least, if nothing else have you any info so I could implant those fx myself maybe ?

Bad wording from me. Meant that quite a few community/free modules didn't even have centering forces for FFB STICKS when released. Not a problem really in helicopters, but kinda awkward in planes. Even the Mirage F1 lost it in a couple of patches back.
simFFB can remedy this, but it's an app outside DCS.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Freakmeister51 said:

I dont think this mod likes 2.9 update. Causes sim to crash and other home made missions to crash as well. Has anyone else suffered this problem?

Hi.

On my pc and DCS World 2.9.0 MT / DLSS enabled , Sk-60 flies normally caucasus free flight mission.

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

11 hours ago, Freakmeister51 said:

I dont think this mod likes 2.9 update. Causes sim to crash and other home made missions to crash as well. Has anyone else suffered this problem?

I got a crash on an old saved mission, but then made a small change and saved it, then it worked.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/24/2022 at 5:18 AM, Rudel_chw said:

The SK60 is finally available:

https://github.com/Breadmaker91/DCS-SK60-Mod/releases/tag/v1.0.0

congratulations to its developer, she is a beauty 😍

Hello all,

Just wanted to bring attention to the latest version of this Mod, v1.2, released just a few days ago, you can get it here:

https://github.com/BAAS-Dynamic/DCS-SK60-Mod/releases

it looks really nice, wish there were a way to have it spawn with the ladder and chocks already in place.

0rRet5t.jpg

Eduardo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi.

Someone can contact the administrator of BAAS-Dynamic in github ?

In looking into the downloaded 1.2.0 archive of SK-60 project; files and folders inside it, 
"Sounds" folder (starting with capital S) and "sounds" folder (starting with small s) exist, 
but they are not treated different folders on Windows.

I confused in extracting the 1.2.0 and installing to my saved games/ mods/ .

• Thanks 1

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP

8 hours ago, western_JPN said:

Someone can contact the administrator of BAAS-Dynamic in github ?

Discord is your best bet. I'm unable to get into Discord at the mo, but have a couple of queries too so please do let us know if you manage to make contact.

FWIW my file path is .../DCS/mods/aircraft/DCS-SK60-Mod-1.2/Sounds. Only the one folder, capitalised. Seems to have installed correctly, although I am having some minor issues with inputs (particularly cockpit lighting rotaries) and the head-tracking menu not picking up the output from OpenTrack.

Regardless, an excellent aircraft (it's really beautiful to look at and great fun to fly), and @Rudel_chw's full set of training missions* are highly recommended.

*https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3329082/

• Like 1

Nah, I've only just met 'er...:pilotfly:

Цитат

Када погледам право испред себе, у кокпиту је црни екран, морао сам да погледам лево или десно или горе да видим било шта

Проблем црног екрана није решен ни у овој верзији?  И А4-Ц мод има исти проблем.

Screen_240315_185249.jpg

Edited by yufighter

6 hours ago, TAT0R said:

hi guys , same problem here

Hi,

On my case I find that the reflections are a bit overdone, particularly on the instruments faces ... but I have not seen the black screen that some have mentioned ... here is a video I took today:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

6 hours ago, Fab8ball said:

Got the same. No issue with previous version

My current 2.9.3 client is also the same.
Impossible to operate in the cockpit.

• Like 1

New subversion just out:

https://github.com/BAAS-Dynamic/DCS-SK60-Mod/releases/tag/v1.2.1

I was looking for a way to hide the pilot body and found it.

The update provides a fix for the cockpit glass texture issue, the ability to toggle pilot model on/off, a gunsight gyro and a fix for the radio display.

Thank you to the creator for this very nice mod and @Rudel_chw for the missions, finally I have a free mod to train some DCS-wannabe-pilot friends without forcing them to spend money in a module (yet! 😄)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Gianky said:

Thanks for the update and its information here.

Front shield glass issue is solved.
Other glasses in front of analog needle instruments and mirrors are still ... ...

Screen_240320_204006.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, western_JPN said:

Front shield glass issue is solved.
Other glasses in front of analog needle instruments and mirrors are still ... ...

I have not tested it yet, but have you tried with Textures set to High, on Options -> System?

• Like 1

I am a bit greedy, I really want to get my hands on the Drakken.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

On 3/20/2024 at 8:58 PM, Rudel_chw said:

I have not tested it yet, but have you tried with Textures set to High, on Options -> System?

My setting is Textures = High.

Whole options setup screen ---
Screen_240321_205535.jpg

and another problem wind shield and canopy are black out seen from outside (TAT0R said on 3/16/2024) is not changed.

Screen_240321_205503.jpg

This is not an improvement with Update 1.2. There is no assignment for the Eyes texture. As a result, the faces have no eyes. If the glass texture had been given the name "Sk60_glass" the problem as shown in the pictures above would not have happened. There are around 15 textures with the same name “glass” in the tech folder, with several ship mods available. Both cockpit models and the main model have the same assignment "CANOPY GLASS", which means that ED's glass.hlsl influences the texture. The transparent area corresponds to only 10% of the setting range from fully transparent to no longer transparent of the alpha channel. So at black 0 it is fully transparent and at 15 of 255 it is no longer transparent. The transparency settings for the cockpit glass of the flight model are better, so that you could create a colored glass if the assignment did not have the same name and therefore the same texture was loaded. Proposal to change cockpit "CANOPY GLASS COCKPIT" and flight model "COCKPIT GLASS". Since the other glasses in the cockpit are also affected by ED's HLSL, I would assign these areas to the COCKPIT GLASS. And please, on a texture of 4096x4096 there is enough space so that the areas do not have to overlap, as is the case now.

• Like 4

Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-core processor 3.90 GHz, installed memory 256 GB (256 GB usable), system type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
2 x NVIDIA RTX TITAN SLI 48 GB vRAM, 3x 2 TB M2 NVMe WDS200T3XHC Raid, 2x 4 TB M2 NVMe Force MP510 Raid, ERM - 3K3U water cooling, gaming motherboard ROG ZENITH II EXTREME ALPHA
Monitor 108 cm ACER PREDATOR CG437K 7680x4320-120Hz, power supply 2000 watts

Am 20.3.2024 um 11:46 schrieb Gianky:

New subversion just out:

https://github.com/BAAS-Dynamic/DCS-SK60-Mod/releases/tag/v1.2.1

I was looking for a way to hide the pilot body and found it.

The update provides a fix for the cockpit glass texture issue, the ability to toggle pilot model on/off, a gunsight gyro and a fix for the radio display.

Thank you to the creator for this very nice mod and @Rudel_chw for the missions, finally I have a free mod to train some DCS-wannabe-pilot friends without forcing them to spend money in a module (yet! 😄)

Thanks for the update! 👍

is iit an complete download, or just updated files?