IDF Mods Project | F-16D/I Mod V3.9 - Official Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings. Fixed poor performance when looking back in the cockpit? And FLIR (hud) on back seat. 

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, you don't know how much I hate to ask questions.... it's a old age thing. Anyway I have tried to install the mod, but it did not work.

I have read multiple places to put it in savedgame folder or in dcs world/mods folder. Which one does it go into? Also, one of the videos I watched mentioned 4k cockpit files, they where not in the zip file I downloaded.

Also, for cockpit views, do you guys use head tracking sw/hw or VR?

thanks.

On 9/18/2023 at 12:13 AM, TheDogBadger said:

Everyone, you don't know how much I hate to ask questions.... it's a old age thing. Anyway I have tried to install the mod, but it did not work.

I have read multiple places to put it in savedgame folder or in dcs world/mods folder. Which one does it go into? Also, one of the videos I watched mentioned 4k cockpit files, they where not in the zip file I downloaded.

Also, for cockpit views, do you guys use head tracking sw/hw or VR?

thanks.

It's a little different than most mods like the Bronco or A4, as it overwrites/replaces core DCS world files. It goes in your main install directory. So like, mine for example is F: -> Program Files -> Eagle Dynamics -> DCS World OpenBeta. 

Head to the Sufa Discord or download page and once you have version 3.9 (most recent) downloaded and unzipped, open up F16I SUFA V3.9 -> F16I Sufa and you should see three folders: CoreMods, Mods and Scripts. Drag and drop or copy/paste into your DCS OpenBeta folder. It'll ask you to overwrite a bunch of files and do it. That should get it installed. The PW-229 engine sounds and the Weapon Pack are completely optional and don't need to be installed for the rest of the mod to work. 

The 4k cockpit files are just for if you load it up and your ICP and engine instruments are blurry. Then follow the same instructions above and drop it into the core game DCSW OB folder and it should fix it right up. 

Hope this helps. Just remember, save a copy of the Sufa mod, or be ready to re-download it, because you'll need to reinstall it after each update. 

Edited by =617= Evil
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
В 23.10.2023 в 23:51, tripod3 сказал:

Dalilah missile is missing the target after update 2.9

Spice 1000 too...

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know that the official Discord was shut down by admins a few days after the terrorist attacks against Israel, so I want to know if we'll be receiving future updates to the IDF mods, and whether announcements about F-16I updates, FA-18D development progress, F-15I updates, Iron Dome updates, and David's Sling updates, etc will be made on the forum instead.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

After I install this mod ,the ED F16C has all three tyres almost half in to ground ,anyone with the same issue ? But after i read the comments above and saw that the discord channel is dead...i think that this mod is dead

Edited by IAR-93
  • Like 1

After I install this mod ,the ED F16C has all three tyres almost half in to ground ,anyone with the same issue ? But after i read the comments above and saw that the discord channel is dead...i think that this mod is dead

I think with the situation in Israel at the moment that the mod is on hold until further notice, it's not hard to see why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, IAR-93 said:

But after i read the comments above and saw that the discord channel is dead...i think that this mod is dead

The Discord channel isn't dead, I'm active there right now. It was shut down for a few days because some users weren't able to let the politics out of it. And the mod isn't dead either, development is frozen due to the situation in Israel.

• Thanks 2

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

And me again...on the discord server another guy report the same bug with the ED F16 C with the Sufa mod installed,the tyres are half in to the ground and after the remove of Sufa mod the ED F16 tyres are ok so i dont think is ED problem, we really hope that you guys fix that 👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 7:04 PM, joojoo said:

Hey to all

After last update, When I try to fly with SUFA, DCS crashes.

Any idea?

Same here. I narrowed it down to air to ground weapons. Clean or with Pythons, it works. But as soon as I attached any AG weapon DCS crashes when I hit fly.

On 10/10/2023 at 7:08 PM, Eisprinzessin said:

And with my winwing MFD i have double picture. Is this an issue or am i dump here as well?

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 19.07.12.jpeg

Same Issue for me on my WinWing screens.

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen