Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

1 hour ago, ivan-ivanov-1902 said:

Проблема текстур гусениц у  Т-90М-?

Quote : "T-90M-track texture problem?"

Hi Ivan, Indeed, I have now the track missing texture problem, which I hadn't with the previous release  Superb Mod, thanks CurrentHill 

Hi CH. 

These MODS are AMAZING!! Really great work there. 

I've been scratching my head for the last few days trying to get them to work predictably with Moose (latest version). They seem to be a bit....well. 

Anyhoo. I really really want to use your mods especially the Patriot PAC 2/3 in an IADS. When reading Moose documentation it says we should include SMA in the group name for the Swedish Military Assets Patriot. Do you know if we need to include 'CH' for the US version as thats what it's showing in the ME. Also, is there a sequence we need to set the group up in ME (Search Radar first, then ECC/Power/TELs)

Cheers.

2 hours ago, ivan-ivanov-1902 said:

Проблема текстур гусениц у  Т-90М-?

26 minutes ago, toan said:

Quote : "T-90M-track texture problem?"

Hi Ivan, Indeed, I have now the track missing texture problem, which I hadn't with the previous release  Superb Mod, thanks CurrentHill 

Yep, when fixing the missing track animations I managed to remove the texture definition. The reason I don't recognize this immediately is that I have other assets running the same tracks, so the error only occurs if you run this asset alone. I need to add a checkpoint for this before my releases. 

image.pngT-90M MBT 1.1.1 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Fixed missing track textures (again!)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

Yep, when fixing the missing track animations I managed to remove the texture definition. The reason I don't recognize this immediately is that I have other assets running the same tracks, so the error only occurs if you run this asset alone. I need to add a checkpoint for this before my releases. 

image.pngT-90M MBT 1.1.1 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Fixed missing track textures (again!)

Thanks ! 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SteelPig said:

Everything on your mods is breathtaking. The quality, the amount of assets,the pace of adding new ones and patching the existing. Thanks a lot!

Is there a possibility to see more chinese assets? They are a major competitor to the US, so naval assets and things like their Anti-ship missiles would be great to see! Maybe even one of their operational carriers? 
Oh,and maybe even civilian ones, or maritime militias?

Thanks for your work and may it bring you joy!

Lots of great ship mods over here if you haven't already been. 

On 5/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, currenthill said:

Will be releasing an updated MIM-104 Patriot SAM soon, with the addition of the new LTAMDS AESA 360 radar.

Skärmbild 2023-05-09 122537.jpg

Hi, just a question about the  MIM-104 Patriot  

There are now 3 radars attached to this system/mod. Are they meant to work together or does one choose the radar they want to use? or does the new LTAMDS AESA 360 radar work with one of the two search radars? the standard or 360 version. Basically how is this set up?

31 minutes ago, antiload said:

Hi, just a question about the  MIM-104 Patriot  

There are now 3 radars attached to this system/mod. Are they meant to work together or does one choose the radar they want to use? or does the new LTAMDS AESA 360 radar work with one of the two search radars? the standard or 360 version. Basically how is this set up?

Haha, too many choices! 😅

You only need one of the three radars in a battery, they are all STR (search and track radars). The original AN/MPQ-65 only covers 120 degrees. The improved AN/MPQ-65A covers 360 degrees, but with a limited range and simultaneous targets. The new LTAMDS covers 360 degrees with longer range and more simultaneous targets. 👍🏻

Edited by currenthill
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Willykurtz said:

Is it possible to simulate AESA radars in DCS with a current code?

Not really, the options are very limited. So it's a very rudimentary implementation, more or less based on emulating the characteristics.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, yrohayudin said:

Hi, I would like to know to which folder do I have to install the RWR AND HARM ID?

RWR and HARM IDs by CH 1.0.0.zip 4.92 kB · 0 downloads

They go into the DCS main folder (not the one in your saved games). It's zipped with the correct path intact. 

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, currenthill said:

Haha, too many choices! 😅

You only need one of the three radars in a battery, they are all STR (search and track radars). The original AN/MPQ-65 only covers 120 degrees. The improved AN/MPQ-65A covers 360 degrees, but with a limited range and simultaneous targets. The new LTAMDS covers 360 degrees with longer range and more simultaneous targets. 👍🏻

Very cool, it would be interesting to have this information in annotations on the site where we download your mods. 

• Like 1

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

26 minutes ago, currenthill said:

They go into the DCS main folder (not the one in your saved games). It's zipped with the correct path intact. 

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit

Thank you!

1 hour ago, CarbonFox said:

Had the RWR and ID mod breaking the Integrity Check in DCS. Not sure if that's just an unfortunate reality or I installed it in the wrong folder.

You are correct, it's an unfortunate reality since it overwrites the DCS core files. Not much I can do about it unfortunately.

Exact, i confim ,  MIM104_EPP does not appear in the mission editor.

• Like 1

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

28 minutes ago, RaptorFighter said:

This generator MIM104_EPP does not appear in the mission editor for me. Does anyone have the same problem?

12 minutes ago, clanitho said:

Exact, i confim ,  MIM104_EPP does not appear in the mission editor.

Are you running the latest version 1.2.1? Because in that release I fixed the missing EPP.

• Like 1

Oups sorry , i was using 1.2.0, my bad 😜

• Like 1