Phantoms Phorever. PRE-ORDER & REVEAL Trailer

IronMike

Can someone give me a TLDR on the two versions of F-4E they're developing please?

As always phabulous work Heatblur, a testament to your work is the trust the community has in your ability to deliver a working product and engage with the user base to develop something truly worth our money. Many a DCS developer could learn something from your approach.

25 minutes ago, Badger1-1 said:

I know, but that wasnt the question. 

Ok, I thought I made my thought clear. Short answer: I would think it‘s realistic. Especially when the rudder is applied. 

Will be difficult to get a RL comparison shot from such a perspective though.

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

2 hours ago, Lionel Mandrake said:

Can someone give me a TLDR on the two versions of F-4E they're developing please?

As always phabulous work Heatblur, a testament to your work is the trust the community has in your ability to deliver a working product and engage with the user base to develop something truly worth our money. Many a DCS developer could learn something from your approach.

Both versions have the DCSG upgrade, during early access we will release a later version that also has the DMAS upgrade.

• Like 3

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• IronMike changed the title to Phantoms Phorever. PRE-ORDER & REVEAL Trailer
27 minutes ago, Lionel Mandrake said:

Thanks Mike, I was hoping for a quick breakdown of what the DCSG/DMAS actually are and what features they add. Cheers 👍

I'll put together a more elaborate answer for you tomorrow.

• Like 9

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

28 minutes ago, giullep said:

Hi, i want support HB and buy it on your site and not in ED…. But after i buyed when it is released how can load the module…like the other buyed in Ed Site? Thx

This is a preorder. The module hasn't been released in early access yet. When it will release, sometime this winter, you will enter the serial number you received in the email to the DCS webpage.

• Like 1

Pre-ordered!

Now: Water-cooled Ryzen 5800X + 32GB DDR 4 3200 RAM + EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra 24 GB + Reverb G2 + Add-on PCI-e 3.1 card + 2x1TB Corsair M.2 4900/4200 + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM TPR Pendular Rudder  'Engaged Defensive' YouTube Channel

Modules: F/A-18C / AV-8B / F-16 / F-15E / F-4E (when it lands) / Persian Gulf / Syria / Nevada / Sinai / South Atlantic

Backup: Water-cooled i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz + 32GB DDR4 3200MHz + GTX 1080 8GB + 1TB M.2 1k drive & 250GB SSD drive 500MBps 4K 40" monitor + TrackIR 5

My message is simply to say "thank you Heatblur". I saw the Youtube Premiere indication last night, but because I didn't have a big screen available to watch it I waited until this morning to watch it on my 55 inch OLED TV. After experiencing your work on the AJS-47 Viggen and the F-14A/B Tomcat my expectations are obviously sky high. I am sure you are all acutely aware of such a high water mark and the pressure to keep it up. But oh my goodness...! It really looks like you delivered. The vapour trails coming off the wings are gorgeous. The artwork overall beautiful. New mid- Cold war weapons. More advanced avionics modelling. The redesign of the AI interface and work you've done on Jester scripting to make him more adaptable to pilot wishes. Cleverly integrated user manual. Smart ideas! Meteor back with a good 70s soundtrack. And even a very neat bonus for pre-orders able to buy a themed T-shirt.

Yeah. My pre-order is in. Good luck over the next few months getting everything honed for launch. I a very excited and really looking forwards to experiencing this for myself.

Thank you.

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

11 hours ago, IronMike said:
13 hours ago, The_Chugster said:

I just hope we get access to the manual early so I can study up before the module releases

We are almost finished with the manual and will release it soon.

Thank you very much.

To the men and women of Heatblur I say Thank You! The Viggen and Tomcat have been outstanding products and it appears you have raised the bar once again!!

From an old salt who has been messing with sims since the eighties you have brought much joy! 

I look very much forward to flying this icon in the near future. SALUTE!

ORDER#10763 complete!

• Like 1

System specs; i7 9700k 32GB RAM 2x1TB SSD Drives (1 DCS Dedicated) MSI Z390 MB. MSI GeForce RTX 3070. 4KTV monitor. Reverb G2 VR.Stock TM HOTAS. (Tm WartHog) Throttle. VBK MCG.

11K orders already? Kudos Heatblur and happy to be among the lucky ones!

• Like 1

Aircrafts: F-4E, F-14 A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, L-39, F-5E, Mirage F1, Mirage 2000-C, AV-8B, A-10C II, A-4E-C, F4, AJS-37, SU-33, FC3, MIG-21, L-39, P-51D, FW 190 A-8, C-101, BF 109-K + some mods 😎

Maps & Packs: South Atlantic, Supercarrier, Persian Gulf, Syria, Sinai, Marianas, Nevada, Caucassus, Normandy

System: W11Pro, i9 12900k 3.2Ghz, 64GB Ram DDR5, NVidia RTX4090 24GB, 3x27" Gbyte FI27Q + Samsung 22" T-35F

Equipment: TM Warthog HOTAS (Trottle & F16 stick), Logitech FR Pedals, TrackIR5 with TrackClipPro

15 hours ago, IronMike said:

unfortunately no, purchases on Heatblur Store or ED Eshop are not Steam compatible. Pre orders on Steam will follow soon though.

Orrr ... should have known this before i preordered. 

AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, MSI MEG x570 Unify, G.Skill 128GB DDR4-3200, MSI RTX3090 Ventus 3x 24GB, Samsung PCIe 4.0 M.2 1TB 980 Pro, Seagate PCIe 4.0 M.2 2TB FireCuda 520, Quest 3

13 minutes ago, Gunfreak said:

Woot? Where was this?

Go to the Heathblur shop. Than the Phantom section. Go all the way down and select "description"

Edited by Ninjaviper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i5 7600K OC 4.4, MSI Z270 Sli plus GTX 1080 OC, 2x16 GB Memory 3000 MHz, Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog, VKB pedals TrackIR 5.