Phantoms Phorever. PRE-ORDER & REVEAL Trailer

IronMike

Ok so I have been putting off diving fully into DCS, despite buying several modules recently, the sheer complexity of the modules and the dedication needed to actually study the manuals have put me off a little.

But, with the Phantom being my all time favourite aircraft, the fact this this is the FIRST proper combat simulation of this aircraft (f15, F16, F18 and A10 have had loads of sims over the last few decades) and the inclusion of the in-cockpit manual and control identifier has actually got me excited and looking forward to diving into this endeavour.

I just hope we get access to the manual early so I can study up before the module releases

Edited by The_Chugster
  • Like 1

Will wait for it on ED site, just keeps my licences in one place, THANK YOU HEATBLUR, It looks fantastic. I has a that battered look, that aircraft get from being stripped down and serviced regularly, panel swops etc, it should smell, sweaty, oily dirty....but thankfully we will be spared some of that, just put your mask on and select 100% oxygene...it'll go away! So much to learn, again.

39 minutes ago, crippler said:

Sorry but after 10 months since last "IT'S COMING SOON" and still no solid date?  Really hard to digest.

I am really happy that Hearblur is doing this but it feels like i am chasing a virgin if you know what i mean.

Do you have soild training manuals videos?

Why would you ever chase a virgin? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Spurts said:

Me before Trailer drop: "I'll wait for the Naval Phantom, but I'm glad they are doing the F-4E."
Me after the Trailer drop: "My mustache just grew three sizes and I think I'm pregnant..."

It's an honor to carry the baby of Robin Olds' Ghost 

• Like 5

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Heatblur raises the bar once again! 🥳

• Like 5
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

2 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

@IronMike If I pre-order the founders edition from the HB store can the module be activated on Steam?

unfortunately no, purchases on Heatblur Store or ED Eshop are not Steam compatible. Pre orders on Steam will follow soon though.

2 hours ago, crippler said:

Sorry but after 10 months since last "IT'S COMING SOON" and still no solid date?  Really hard to digest.

I am really happy that Hearblur is doing this but it feels like i am chasing a virgin if you know what i mean.

Do you have soild training manuals videos?

We will soon reveal more, from startup to operating systems, etc...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

2 hours ago, Max Thunder said:

Great Trailer! But how does it exactly work If I order at the HB store? Can I activate the F4 in the ED store? 

Yes, you will be able to redeem your license on the DCS homepage, and then simply install the module from within DCS as usual. 🙂

2 hours ago, The_Chugster said:

I just hope we get access to the manual early so I can study up before the module releases

We are almost finished with the manual and will release it soon.

2 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

Will wait for it on ED site, just keeps my licences in one place, THANK YOU HEATBLUR, It looks fantastic. I has a that battered look, that aircraft get from being stripped down and serviced regularly, panel swops etc, it should smell, sweaty, oily dirty....but thankfully we will be spared some of that, just put your mask on and select 100% oxygene...it'll go away! So much to learn, again.

Thank you for the kind words. Once you redeem the license, it will be kept in place on your ED store profile in the same way, just as an FYI. So no worries there, if you care to get one of the special editions. Please note that we can only offer them on our store, due to shipping, etc being done by us directly.

1 hour ago, Kilo said:

Absolutely Phenomenal!

But, what sizes are the T-shirts? I mean, In cm. Because the standard S-L stuff can vary by quite a lot.

The sizes are EU sizes.

image.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

54 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

How to order multiple T-shirts? I'd also love a Shock Cone Navy Tomcat.
(LOL, I miss spelled Navy and Autocorrect suggested Maverick!) emoji1.png

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Unfortunately you cannot. We are limiting the shirts to one per order, so that everyone has a chance to get one.

12 minutes ago, Mainstay said:

Order 9776 and navy Shock Cone baby 🙂 

Thank you Heatblur for the awsome modules you guys deliver. 

Cant wait for the A-6 Intruder! 

Thank you for your purchase and support!

I hope I did not overlook anyone's question, if so please feel free to ping me anytime, and multiple times!

Thank you all for the very kind words and amazing support, we are blown away by the community's reactions! Thank you from all of us at Heatblur!

Edited by IronMike
  • Like 6

Heatblur Simulations

14 minutes ago, Mainstay said:

Order 9776 and navy Shock Cone baby 🙂 

Thank you Heatblur for the awsome modules you guys deliver. 

Cant wait for the A-6 Intruder! 

Did the orders start on 1? Like has there been almost 10 000 orders already?

• Like 1

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Wow. Not really an aircraft for me, but may pick it up just based on the video alone. Really some amazing work showcased in there. That interactive manual is such a great feature. Would that all DCS aircraft had something like that. 

Just wanted to say great job and best of luck to you on this one. 

• Like 1

13700k, 64GB DDR5, RTX 3080, 1x 4TB M.2, 3x 2TB M.2, @ 3440x1440p, Windows 11

Thank you Heatblur! Nice surprise, Pre order completed…#9955 😬

Edited by Pipe
  • Like 1

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

2 minutes ago, Badger1-1 said:

Did the vertical Stab really wobble that much on the F4? That was the only thing standing out a bit for me( maybe they wanted to really show they modeled it :D) 

You can have it either stiff or flexible. Stiff tends to brittle. Therefore stuff that take a lot of force is usually flexible. Bridges, Skyscrapers and flight surfaces….

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"