Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

I would like coretex to be back in devlopment.

Maybe one day.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing classified about the F-117A these days is the paint formula. It has No radar, uses all stand off equipment available at the time of manufacture. F/A-18 engines and MFD's, F-15 Landing gear. A FLIR/Laser Designator in the Nose, and on the bottom for Target identification, and Lasing. 2 LGB's for weapons. There you go. All the info you need. 3d model is super easy low poly count, and is already in game.

I guess the fact that we are getting two-crew support can really not have been meant just for the L-39C.

I know i'm getting older by the day, but for me the only truly strike fighter is still the F4E Phantom II !!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wrong thread, not a US plane.

Give it another 20-30 years for the US to get around to declassifying it.

Avionics wise, pretty much everything on the F-117 is unclassified, from another thread.

From another thread

As I mention earlier, there is no classified avionics IIRC. As of 2004:

- Engine monitoring instruments is similar to the F/A-18A, but without the nozzle position. Makes since since it has similar engines.

- Navigation is the same found in the A-10C

- Flight control computer panel (FLCS) is the same as the F-16 block 10 (AFAIK)

- FLIR and DLIR (downward looking infrared) the same as any TGP using the center screen in the cockpit.

- 2 CMFD like the ones found on the F-16 or A-10C.

Many other things like this. From landing gear to actuator to the throttles. Basically they grab what was available from other airframes. Hell, the main landing gear door actuator and lock mechanism look very similar to the F-104 system.

But it wouldn't be the most multi role module ever (only role being pretty much night interdiction)

F-16 baby!!

Yeaaahh, +1 :pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

If the F-16 makes its way into DCS, i hope they will add the RNLAF demo team livery. It just looks so good!

DN2012-holandsko1.jpg

f-16_rnlaf_demo_team_kecskemet_2010_015_1_.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

All i want in this list the Coretex restart super Hornet dev and ED restart F-16 dev nothing more.

At this MOment >SHUT UP AND DONT GET MY MONEY but you can take my house and credit card.<

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Yeah, DCS, BMS, X-Plane and pretty much all non-WW II exclusive simulations that are current... And then, there is almost no actual content on the page, no manufacturer information other than "Product is from Denmark". I'd say the page is just a good bit of trolling.

DCS : F-35 is naught but a pipedream anyway, at least in my opinion :music_whistling:

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Oh snap it is an 'I' isn't it OMG. I need to fix this when I get home.

Yeah sorry, I tried to be subtle with my reply ;) It's a great mock up otherwise and I agree totally with your choice of aircraft :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Oh snap it is an 'I' isn't it OMG. I need to fix this when I get home.

Don't be too hard on yourself...I > think < that version of Viper is referred to as a "D" model by the RSAF. (Royal Singapore Air Force. I got to refuel a few of those on accident while TDY to Nellis. F-16s show up...we refueled them...no problem...UNTIL we found out they weren't cleared to refuel with KC-10s.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I know you could fire the gun only 8 or 10 times becase of the pyrocartridges used to get the thing going.

What about the Indian upgrade, new rwr, one or two mfds, a HUD, pretty nice to see this old dog is still going strong.

Wait? WHAT.:huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I know you could fire the gun only 8 or 10 times becase of the pyrocartridges used to get the thing going.

the cartridges were only needed in case of misfire (and to arm the gun the first time).

the gsh-23 only has 3 of them.

Edit: the gsh-6-30 had 10, I saw nothing stating that they were needed for every burst on this particular gun, that'd be an interesting thing to know if it was the case.

Edited by PiedDroit

Yeah sorry, I tried to be subtle with my reply ;) It's a great mock up otherwise and I agree totally with your choice of aircraft :thumbup:

Oh no offense taken at all brother how is this? :joystick:

F_16_D_B52.png

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NEED DESIGN PROJECTS FOR YOUR CAMPAIGNS? PM ME.

OMG I just read, it is VIPER, not a Falcon?

Terms are interchangeable. The official name is Fighting Falcon. At some point they picked up the nickname "Vipers" but I'm not sure where that came from...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server