Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

There are rumors about DCS: Kamov Ka-25

There are now at least. I can't see this sub-hunter as a $$$-bringer for ED. They would need to start modeling submarines and the underwater environment for this bird to be of any use. A waste of time in my opinion.

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone cloned me while I was asleep, and that clone is YOU!!!

DCS:F-16!!!!!!!!!

No!!! I would say someone cloned ME when I was asleep ! :megalol::lol:

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

Because the limitations of FSX VRS Superhornet would be awesome in a jet combat sim it would own everything especially an F with AESA.:thumbup:

VRS SuperBug is nice, and awesome for 'switchology'. It doesn't come close to LockOn in terms of combat simulation however. The combination of the two would be sublime (would be cool to 'port' SuperBug to DCS, but probably an impossible task and would be better to start from scratch).

I would love it, to be able to fly a Hornet around. Not enough people actually do realistic simulations of this bird, and it's a shame for such a good multi-role fighter to go neglected.

Next after F-18 should be an air superiority fighter, and then a strike bomber like the B-1B. Then the DCS series would really turn into something special. As if ED needed to prove anything more than they already have. Black Shark is a masterpiece in its own right.

• Like 1

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

I would love it, to be able to fly a Hornet around. Not enough people actually do realistic simulations of this bird, and it's a shame for such a good multi-role fighter to go neglected.

+1

No one really has other than Janes...and that was such a fantastic & fun sim to fly.

When ED decides to do US fighers, I pray they pick the F/A-18 first. Like the AH-64, the Hornet has an early version (ease of getting data) to model. Of course the Super Hornet would be ideal, but the early airframe would still be excellent.

Next after F-18 should be an air superiority fighter, and then a strike bomber like the B-1B. Then the DCS series would really turn into something special. As if ED needed to prove anything more than they already have. Black Shark is a masterpiece in its own right.

Actually, if ED never did another US aircraft it would still be special. This isn't the 1950s lol. I love their product, regardless of what country/flag it flies under.

I think that ED should do another helicopter after the A-10C. I was hoping for the Apache (everyone seems to like it). After that, I thought a European or Russian fighter aircraft would be excellent...

The duty of the fighter pilot is to patrol his area of the sky, and shoot down any enemy fighters in that area. Anything else is rubbish.

— Baron Manfred von Richthofen, 1917. Richtofen would not let members of his Staffel strafe troops in the trenches.

VRS SuperBug is nice, and awesome for 'switchology'. It doesn't come close to LockOn in terms of combat simulation however. The combination of the two would be sublime (would be cool to 'port' SuperBug to DCS, but probably an impossible task and would be better to start from scratch).

You couldn't port an addon like the VRS Superhornet as the addon is for FSX which is completely different from DCS but if ED released an SDK and had the same rights as FSX then addons like that could be possible. What is missing from the VRS Hornet is the FLIR and LGBs etc. Such an addon would own everything though in FC2.0/DCS especially if it has AESA radar and a back seat.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The decision has been made.

It will be the F/A-18E coming after the A-10C. :cheer3nc:

Link to official statement

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

you got me..:D

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

[cap'n caps lock]DO NOT OVER CROWD THE SKIES OF DCS WITH US PLANES!!!!![/cap'n caps lock]

please if you can do a european plane so their is some varity of planes to chose from..

make a list of planes you want and chose out of those that are feasable.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

You should have used a URL shortening service ;)

Still, I was expecting to get rickrolled.

like this

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLj9BoNb1U

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Next DCS after A-10 will be........drum roll...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDWIRI5j7o&feature=related watch from 3:20

:-)

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

My wish's:

Tornado: for some serious mud moving and low level flying.

Hind: When this was mentioned earlier in the thread someone responded with "getting data on this would be difficult or impossible" or something, well ED did OK with Black Shark didn't they :)

Also I have fond memory's of the older DI sims of these aircraft, the mission planning element of Tornado was worth the price of the sim alone.

It probably will be an F-15/16/18 though, they will sell more and I guess I'd still buy it ... but one can wish.

Next DCS after A-10 will be........drum roll...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDWIRI5j7o&feature=related watch from 3:20

:-)

:music_whistling::joystick:

" MrMACH...Flies a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong kong..." :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hind: When this was mentioned earlier in the thread someone responded with "getting data on this would be difficult or impossible" or something, well ED did OK with Black Shark didn't they :)

I don't think it's impossible to get info on the Hind, but more importantly, the ED standard is to produce realistic aircraft. Unlike previous games where you could fly, shoot & navigate from the same (single) seat, I highly suspect that being impossible in any DCS: 2-seat aircraft.

That's not to say there isn't a market for it. I'm sure that if ED took on the task (chance) of doing a two-seat environment they would probably do the AH-64 since it has the most profit potential.

Until they decide to do that, expect single-seaters.

I think if they decide to make a DCS: F-16 then they will bring all the people that still plays Falcon4.0 to DCS.

This would kill the Falcon4.0 series and make more $$$ to ED.

Maybe someone cloned me while I was asleep, and that clone is YOU!!!

DCS:F-16!!!!!!!!!

You got my support :) F16 all the way!

Edited by funkee

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

You got my support :) F16 all the way!

+1. My views on this matter can be seen my clicking my sig, says it better than I ever could.

Although I'd be happy with any decent and current multi-role fighter to be honest. Having the Viper might actually be so good my PC would just blow up, unable to contain the awesomeness.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL