Tacview 1.2 is out!

Vyrtuoz

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to upgrade a home license to professional? I bought the home license some time ago, but now I really want to go Pro :) If I choose for professional it charges the full amount.

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

After updating to 1.2.3 both DCS and Tacview I get the following error message when trying to Record DCS flights:

"Please ensure the DCS World is properly installed and your have write access to its folder"

As far as I know I do have write access to the folder.

What might be wrong?

You must have done something wrong. The Tacview files stores in the Tacview folder under the "Documents" folder.

...or wherever you tell it to put them.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

there is this setting where to configure what games tacview should log. If I select DCS World, the program wants me to point to the DCS World directory. Then the error message appears

After updating to 1.2.3 both DCS and Tacview I get the following error message when trying to Record DCS flights:

"Please ensure the DCS World is properly installed and your have write access to its folder"

This is no wonder since Windows keeps this folder write protected.

there is this setting where to configure what games tacview should log. If I select DCS World, the program wants me to point to the DCS World directory. Then the error message appears

This is no wonder since Windows keeps this folder write protected.

I have the same trouble. Does anyone have found a solution for this?

All drivers of my flock (about twenty people) have the same problem ... After activating TacView for DCS and closed the program, we fly the mission, close the game and go to see the track ... but Tacview with regret, we find only 1 Kb track ...

It 'possible that only happens to us? Is there a solution?

Ciao and Thank You

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Oopppps browser error

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

All drivers of my flock (about twenty people) have the same problem ... After activating TacView for DCS and closed the program, we fly the mission, close the game and go to see the track ... but Tacview with regret, we find only 1 Kb track ...

It 'possible that only happens to us? Is there a solution?

Ciao and Thank You

Nope happening here too.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Of course you can go from Home to Professional! Just send me an email and I'll reply with the procedure to upgrade.

Is there a way to upgrade a home license to professional? I bought the home license some time ago, but now I really want to go Pro :) If I choose for professional it charges the full amount.
tacview-signature-512x128x24.png

more or less, same here - if i host by myself, i got the acmi files but when i join a server as client i got only the file with the size of 1kb!

That is because the server you joined have object export set to disable. You must join a server that have changed the default disable to enable in config.

Edited by HiJack

That is because the server you joined have object export set to disable. You must join a server that have changed the default disable to enable in config.

all those are on and enabled still doesnt work..

Dear Vyrtouz,

A lot of Tacview users will be grateful if you give a solution for the Windows 8 users.

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

Yeah I would appretiate too, tacview was running fine with fc2 but with fc3 I got the same problems (with the install directory) as mentioned. I would really love to use it with fc3 to to get behind the new details :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good combat flight is understanding the nature of things and the feeling to handle it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey vyrtuoz, is DCS_World_en_1.2.3.9871_134-1 still supported? Which version should I install (I have 1.2.1) but it won't record anything from world.

Thanks

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Hey vyrtuoz, is DCS_World_en_1.2.3.9871_134-1 still supported? Which version should I install (I have 1.2.1) but it won't record anything from world.

Thanks

Install the latest (currently 1.2.4) it works just fine with DCSW1.2.3