FC3 Download Available

And then I'm good to uninstall it?

I would let it stay...use Lock On..doesn't take too much space..but good in case u need to do a fresh install of the whole DCS world package. For example I still keep BS1 install just in case I need to reinstall World + BS2 update etc.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Confession of a SUCKER. I made at least 10 posts stating a case why FC1 + FC2 buyers should get this free or cheap. I stated how this really isn't much of an update. I bemoaned the direction ED are taking DCS.

So just a moment ago, I was checking the forum, saw the FC3 beta link, clicked it, purchased and began downloading the torrent within 2 minutes of logging on. God, combat sim developers must love consumers like me! Anyway, good luck with it. Happy flying all!

Remember to seed :thumbup:

Edited by slowhand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Confession of a SUCKER. I made at least 10 posts stating a case why FC1 + FC2 buyers should get this free or cheap. I stated how this really isn't much of an update. I bemoaned the direction ED are taking DCS.

So just a moment ago, I was checking the forum, saw the FC3 beta link, clicked it, purchased and began downloading the torrent within 2 minutes of logging on. God, combat sim developers must love consumers like me! Anyway, good luck with it. Happy flying all!

Don't blame yourself. It's the effect these small pieces of realistic combat sims have on all of us :D

Adrenaline rush, drooling and the mad look when watching the download bar...:prop:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

161.71 MB?

Yes.

DCS World Module.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I dont know what plans are there, but traditional sales channels are certainly not impossible. I expect the only real problem being to convince stores to carry hit - harder than you might think! Hopefully information about this will become available at an appropriate time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Short report:

F-15C flies beautifully.No moving wheels when you're on the ground but i think that's the beauty of beta version.I had two questions earlier: I saw some CBU's are there loadable to A-10A? You can load the LITENING pod but is it active?

Well CBU's are there but 87's passed through me, like the A-10A is a transparent object,97's did NOT explode on the ground. A-10C's invalid fuzing style:))) LITENING is there but it doesn't work. Or did you forget it there guys? :music_whistling:

Good work ED..I love betas.

BTW i paid 39.99 and i'm the proud owner of FC3 ..Thank you.:joystick:

It checks for an install of LOMAC or FC or FC2. If it finds any of those you are good to go.

Nate

Wait a minute: it's a full priced DCSW module, yet it requires that you own a non-DCS title in order to activate it? In other words, I need to drop $70 ($40 for FC3, and $30 for FC2) to play this if I don't already own a LOMAC sim? Wow, that's kind of a dick move on your guys part. Don't get me wrong, I love ED and want to support you financially, but if this is going to cost 70 bucks, then you just lost a sale. Still planning on getting DCS UH-1 on day one, though, provided that I don't have to purchase your entire back catalog just to activate it.

Wow, that's kind of a dick move on your guys part. .

Honestly, you guys must get your ducks in a row before shooting your mouth off. ED is contractually bound to Ubisoft as it pertains to the LockOn title, hence the installation requirement.

Don't get me wrong, I love ED and want to support you financially, but if this is going to cost 70 bucks, then you just lost a sale....

It costs £2-50 to get a copy of LOMAC.

Edited by 159th_Viper

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Wait a minute: it's a full priced DCSW module, yet it requires that you own a non-DCS title in order to activate it? In other words, I need to drop $70 ($40 for FC3, and $30 for FC2) to play this if I don't already own a LOMAC sim? Wow, that's kind of a dick move on your guys part. Don't get me wrong, I love ED and want to support you financially, but if this is going to cost 70 bucks, then you just lost a sale. Still planning on getting DCS UH-1 on day one, though, provided that I don't have to purchase your entire back catalog just to activate it.

No, you need Lomac for FC1 or FC2 or FC3 - for convenience FC3 will detect FC1 or 2 and assume you have lomac installed at one point.

Only LOMAC is required, read more carefully before ranting.

Nate

It costs £2-50 to get a copy of LOMAC.

Where? Clicking Buy Lock-On Flaming Cliffs2 button at the top of the forum leads to a store where the only downloadable version available is $30. Checking amazon, it looks like I can get Lock-on Platinum for $20, which is better I suppose, but then I still have to wait for the thing to be shipped and delivered before I have the privilege of activating any FC3 purchase.

SU27

Congatulations ED, you just let me pay for the 4th!!!!!!! same SU27 model.

screen121108223628.jpg

This is very very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want money back, i'm going to cry:(

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

forget the SU-27 for now and look at the F-15 cockpit!

[ATTACH]72969[/ATTACH]

thanks ED!!

Sorry, but i don't fly the F15.

i fly, live and dream the Su27, so maybe you can imaging how i feel.

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

Where? Clicking Buy Lock-On Flaming Cliffs2 button at the top of the forum leads to a store where the only downloadable version available is $30. Checking amazon, it looks like I can get Lock-on Platinum for $20, which is better I suppose, but then I still have to wait for the thing to be shipped and delivered before I have the privilege of activating any FC3 purchase.

Not FC2.

LOMAC (LockOn Modern Air Combat or Lockon Air Combat Simulation).

Google/Ebay should have cheap discs for sale.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'