New Su-27 model coming for FC3 / DCSW.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuse for a lack of communication however.

What communication?

Was a request for information relating to FC3-flyable models posted prior to FC3 Open-Beta release? If so, where? Kindly link as I seem to have missed that post/s completely.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Meh...I wouldnt communicate any more than I had to with this petulant community either....

:D

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

My only real gripe with the lack of AFM in FC planes, is how stupid the SFM is about instantly exploding on contact with grass above a certain speed. For as much as the we've been told the SFM is close enough, this is completely broken and unrealistic behavior.

That still would require a lot of work. Understand, AFM in any form is not easy or quick to do. Also, if they were going to spend time on an AFM for the FC3 jets (which isn't happening), why half-a** it with a generalized one?

My only real gripe with the lack of AFM in FC planes, is how stupid the SFM is about instantly exploding on contact with grass above a certain speed. For as much as the we've been told the SFM is close enough, this is completely broken and unrealistic behavior.

Don't go in the grass, jet's don't belong there.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

this is completely broken and unrealistic behavior.

Stalls are scripted and we don't have aerodynamic coupling. That's hardly broken and unrealistic.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

This isnt BF3, lol, sorry, couldnt resist.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

What communication?

Was a request for information relating to FC3-flyable models posted prior to FC3 Open-Beta release? If so, where? Kindly link as I seem to have missed that post/s completely.

:huh:

If people are complaining about something, a problem that you know already to be fixed or in the progress of being fixed, you tell them that you're working on it. Common sense and business practice, no?

Can you imagine if the government never told anyone what they plan to change/are changing? It would be chaos. You would have protests about issues that are already solved and are being signed in the next day.

Meh...I wouldnt communicate any more than I had to with this petulant community either....

Thank-you for highlighting the problem. Consider why the community complains about things. If you don't talk with the people about their perceived problems, they are just going to complain more and more. A well informed community is a happy community because information encourages debate. What does a debate do? Provides the views of a demographic. What does a business need to know about it's target market? Their views.

It is a cycle, and one which many fail to recognise, no matter how high and mighty they are.

:huh:

If people are complaining about something, a problem that you know already to be fixed or in the progress of being fixed, you tell them that you're working on it. Common sense and business practice, no?

Absolutely no. If said feature gets delayed, people scream fraud among other ignorant vitriolic bile. It has happened in the past, repeatedly. Now very very little is announced until it is confirmed to make it in to a release.

Blame the asshats screaming blue murder in years past for the current reticence to give details.

Nate

"Absolutely no. If said feature gets delayed, people scream fraud among other ignorant vitriolic bile. It has happened in the past, repeatedly. Now very very little is announced until it is confirmed to make it in to a release.

Blame the asshats screaming blue murder in years past for the current reticence to give details.

Nate"

OUCH... But you WILL get this when you have a Buy in Beta Test program unfortunately Nate. Comes with the territory. No?

OUCH... But you WILL get this when you have a Buy in Beta Test program unfortunately Nate. Comes with the territory. No?

But that is my point. It is far far better that the criticisms are about the product, and not that some promised item will not be delivered. That lesson has been learned the hard way over the years.

The First is constructive, the other Destructive.

Nate

I'd be more pleased of new 3D cockpit of Flanker than external 3D model which can be downloaded easily thanks to 3GO.

Anyway nice to see evolve :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

:doh:

Hey nate, Didn't you promise a DCS AT802? Where can I start my complaint thread about you not delivering off a whim promise! :ranting:

Hey, the AT-802 is mine! MINE I tell you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I have dibs on the DCS: 876-5309..............SUCK IT. :D

People might not know what that means? Lol, I think it's funny :megalol:

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Hi...come today to search in all this thread but seems to me that new Su27 6DOF pit integration its not oficially confirmed.....right?

It could be a surprise but not confirmed yet....?

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5

I have dibs on the DCS: 876-5309..............SUCK IT. :D

you mean 8-6-7-5-3-0-9

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs