• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW:

DCS: Huey is --- in pre--release

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/series/huey/

Can not be viewed,

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Another delay. Those bloody choppers just take off will ya....

Still I'm positive it will be soon.

Sooooooooon!

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

Can not be viewed,

Really, the link is asking me to login. Weird, it worked without login just minutes ago.

Somebody at ED published it too early and now they're trying to get rid of all the evidence!

It means another two months of delay!!!

Everybody,

START PANICKING!!!!!!!!

:fear:

:D

v1.2.3 update

1.2.3 Update

We share the frustration of another Monday without 1.2.3 being ready, but in the course of working on 1.2.3, what we term a "blocking" bug was introduced into the game. Specifically, helicopters unable to ramp start. This would break a significant number of missions / campaigns. We will now fix the issue, create a new installer, test the installer, and then release 1.2.3. We sincerely hope this will go quickly. No one wants to get 1.2.3 out the door more than us!

• Like 1

The 147 Squadron commander

"The Goring Ram"

Access denied. The file /en/series/huey/index.php cannot be viewed.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Somebody at ED published it too early and now they're trying to get rid of all the evidence!

What has been seen, cannot be unseen!

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1684066&postcount=8

Thanks for the info Wags now we can stop with the F5..:thumbup:

"1.2.3 Update

We share the frustration of another Monday without 1.2.3 being ready, but in the course of working on 1.2.3, what we term a "blocking" bug was introduced into the game. Specifically, helicopters unable to ramp start. This would break a significant number of missions / campaigns. We will now fix the issue, create a new installer, test the installer, and then release 1.2.3. We sincerely hope this will go quickly. No one wants to get 1.2.3 out the door more than us!"

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Noooooo!

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Yeah, that's a nasty bug. Not many rotorheads will be clamouring for it to be released in whatever state it's in until that's fixed.

That said, I wonder if I can remember how to get the shark airborne from cold & dark.

Hell, I wonder if I can still do it in the Hog.

1.2.3 Update

We share the frustration of another Monday without 1.2.3 being ready, but in the course of working on 1.2.3, what we term a "blocking" bug was introduced into the game. Specifically, helicopters unable to ramp start. This would break a significant number of missions / campaigns. We will now fix the issue, create a new installer, test the installer, and then release 1.2.3. We sincerely hope this will go quickly. No one wants to get 1.2.3 out the door more than us!

Geez. So this is a regression then?

And how is this being handled? Someone fixes it today/tomorrow, and then tumbleweeds blow until the weekend, and we will get another announcement next Monday...? oh well. :/

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

And how is this being handled?

Like this:

We will now fix the issue, create a new installer, test the installer, and then release 1.2.3

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Yes, it seems they have to wait until the weekend to get enough testers together to test everything only to find a new issue that will start the weekly cycle all over again.

One week at a time boys, one week at a time...

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

Geez. So this is a regression then?

And how is this being handled? Someone fixes it today/tomorrow, and then tumbleweeds blow until the weekend, and we will get another announcement next Monday...? oh well. :/

It doesn't sound like regression. Of all the things getting fixed and added for 1.2.3, and now no more reports of MP issues, they seem to have this one problem.

I cant imagine them needing to wait until the weekend to test this, wouldn't imagine needing 20 testing in MP for something like that...but who knows

Like this:

Test the installer

Well, we all know that testing happens over the weekend. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Can't wait to die from a mast-bumping!

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

Not necessarily.

Yes, it seems they have to wait until the weekend to get enough testers together to test everything only to find a new issue that will start the weekly cycle all over again.

One week at a time boys, one week at a time...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

What has been seen, cannot be unseen!

You bet?

Neuralizer1.jpg

:D

1.2.3 Update

Oh well... I'm leaving this ugly place now... :ermm:

You really can't blame them for all the delays. Think of it this way instead of receiving a problematic 1.2.3 and wait for fixes for.1.2.4, you get a refined and multiplayable 1.2.3.

Many thanks to those involved for making my dcs experience a better one!

"IN ALTIS VIS ET VIRTUS"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, we all know that testing happens over the weekend. ;)

Pretty sure that week-end test was for mp stability. Things like that can be deal with be Ed testers, wich might be done before this week-end(might be wring though...)

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb