Complete transport script

geloxo

Maybe the space?

Try infantry1

Or use default helicargo and extract first and then other names.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Okay, I found a bit of a workaround. I removed the space from "infantry 1" to "infantry1" and use the standalone pre-load script to load one troop in my helo 5 seconds after mission start. After that, the F10 shows up.

Link to the mission is here.

Its V2.0 Beta.

Hmm it should work the way you have it set up.

Sometimes the mission editor doesn't update the script file when you add it again.

You can try editing the CTTS lua file, rename your mission .zip, copy in the edited lua file, and then rename the mission back to .miz. It should then open fine in the mission editor and you know that the lua file is definitely updated :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I would like to thank you for the great script. It works fine with my mission, no shutdowns or crashes.

But I have one small problem with it. I want to let some friends extract 3 renegades/double agents with the Huey.

So there are 3 Georgian soldiers which have specific group name (i used the default one "extract1", because the script crashes, if i change something in the script).

But when I unload the troops, they have no groupname left and they are 3 american M4_soldiers.

Any solutions for that problem? In my case, i can't trigger the mission as completed. I wanted to let them out in a specific area and deactivate them by trigger.

Alias in Discord: Mailman

First of all, I would like to thank you for the great script. It works fine with my mission, no shutdowns or crashes.

But I have one small problem with it. I want to let some friends extract 3 renegades/double agents with the Huey.

So there are 3 Georgian soldiers which have specific group name (i used the default one "extract1", because the script crashes, if i change something in the script).

But when I unload the troops, they have no groupname left and they are 3 american M4_soldiers.

Any solutions for that problem? In my case, i can't trigger the mission as completed. I wanted to let them out in a specific area and deactivate them by trigger.

Yes, there is a problem with the CTTS. Try instead the CTLD.lua script, it is an update of the CTTS and has more features... and this bug is fixed.

The script, has some adventages like, you can deploy whatever units you want, also manpads and mortars. You also have smoke markers, and a great sling cargo script.... check it.

I tried the CTLD script now and one of the problems is solved, they stay the same type of units now.

But after unload they have another group name, so i can't deactivate them by trigger.

It was something like "Dropped Group #256" or so.

Any suggestions?

Alias in Discord: Mailman

I tried the CTLD script now and one of the problems is solved, they stay the same type of units now.

But after unload they have another group name, so i can't deactivate them by trigger.

Any suggestions?

Oops, my fault.

I'm working on a fix now so groups, no matter how many times they are loaded and unloaded keep their correct country, unitId, name, group ID and group name so they should work with triggers again

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Any suggestions?

Fixed and uploaded to github - https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Any extracted unit will keep the unit Id's, unit names, group names and group Id no matter how many times they are extracted or picked up.

There is a new test for this in the sample mission. If you pickup the group in the screenshot attached and drop them in the zone just to the west, it'll trigger a continuous action that was added by the mission editor. You can keep picking them up and dropping them off to trigger the action.

I've also added an AI C-130 for testing automatic vehicle drops.

Let me know if you have any problems! :thumbup:

335464522_ExtractGroupTrigger.thumb.jpg.6bf0e489b6dca386ba21da499ff827d5.jpg

Edited by Ciribob

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am no Script expert and I have no idea how to get this working so does anyone have step by step instructions that I can follow?

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Thank you so much!!! ive spent 5+ hours trying to figure it out on my own :P

guess I just needed to search a little harder.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Is there any way to specify what kind of troops to spawn for the trans.mis. at pickzones or even among the extractable unit spawns?

For example in the mission I'm making for private use I want to spawn only groups of 2 Igla soldiers to set them off at random points so they can help me with enemy jet fighters. Or can I get the next group only if I drop the first off at dropzones?

Tnx!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried this CTTS script. Everything works OK, but. I think that this doesn´t add weight to the helicopter. I loaded 50 troops and I don´t feel any adition mass weight of that troops. The same is with logistics crates, no adition weight. Is it OK?

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS, i5 8600K, MSI GTX 1080 GamingX, 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz, 500 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD

But I want something, that adds me addition weight to helicopter in multiplayer. I wanna create mission, where we fly helicopters around map to created FARP, but I want, that we transport some cargoes and troops, so I wanna addition weight to the helicopter in multiplayer.

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS, i5 8600K, MSI GTX 1080 GamingX, 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz, 500 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD

But I want something, that adds me addition weight to helicopter in multiplayer. I wanna create mission, where we fly helicopters around map to created FARP, but I want, that we transport some cargoes and troops, so I wanna addition weight to the helicopter in multiplayer.

As said before: currently DCS does not support adding weight to Multiplayer units. Picking up external cargo does, though.

The script/triggers to add weight have an effect on the HOST of a multiplayer session, only.

Same currently applies to setting failures, switching in-cockpit buttons, circuit breakers etc. All effect the host only.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 4 months later...