BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

The_Fragger

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1607 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

Can't wait! Best of luck and good progress for 2015!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

thanx Shagrat.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Hallo Polychop..

Verfolge diesen post schon ne ganze weile..

erst mal riesen lob!!

wenn ich dich was fragen darf:

gibt es schon einen geplanten releastermin?

ist das modell wie die echte bo kunstflug-tauglich??

vielen dank für deine antwort und wir warten mit angehaltenem atem :thumbup: :thumbup::joystick:

Edited by vx800

Der Release ist für 2015 geplant...halte Dich aber nicht daran fest....

Die Kunstflugtauglichkeit wird sich in den nächsten Monaten rausstellen. :thumbup:

Hallo Polychop..

Verfolge diesen post schon ne ganze weile..

erst mal riesen lob!!

wenn ich dich was fragen darf:

gibt es schon einen geplanten releastermin?

ist das modell wie die echte bo kunstflug-tauglich??

vielen dank für deine antwort und wir warten mit angehaltenem atem :thumbup: :thumbup::joystick:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

For non native speakers: the above posts center about the release date and vx800 asked about aerobatics capability of the SIM model...

In short the answer to the release date is a "planned for 2015, but no guarantees", obviously.

For the aerobatics Polychop Sims said that remains to be seen in the months to come (MY guess, he need to test the Flight model as it is dynamically interacting with the DCS environment).

----

My personal comment, I won't expect to pull of stunts seen from the Red Bull teams show, as they fly a heavily modified version of the BO-105, yet it is an extremely agile and maneuverable helicopter, so you should be able to do some decent aerobatic stuff even with the military PAH1 version... again, these are my thoughts, not Polychop answers.

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Thanks for translation Shagrat!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yeah, it's tempting if you see the guy is from Germany and so much easier... I just remembered how I feel when people post in russian on the English forum section, as I don't understand a single word... :megalol:

Shagrat

sorry for answering in german...I keep up the english language for further posts up from now.

@J7G

in the moment we are 3 guys. One expirienced programmer, 2 modeler (including me) and me also doing the textures. We are working hard to get our 3rd party license. We are also learning how different things work in DCS (not an easy task) :). We'll hope for the best.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Hi sorry my mistake ..(German post)

As far as I know is the bundeswehr bo PAH1 able to do aerobatics but it is forbidden in service .

bo itself is by its rigid rotor head able to do any aerobatics that the redbull bo can:pilotfly:

thx 4 your post polychop :-)

Yepp, but the RedBull team upgraded the engine and put tougher blades on their BO as far as I read... so it can pull some of the maneuvers quite hard, or what I think more often :D

The stock BO-105 is a tough little bird, though.

And as I saw here often around Lower Saxony it is a definite must have!

Combined Arms exercise on training grounds north of Munster... what a terrific show.

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

Targeting (WIP) Zoom: x3.2 and x10.8

BO_xx1.thumb.jpg.e2e9fa733535f69cc8aa6e838d0718e4.jpg

BO_xx2.thumb.jpg.f1209547e5cf1dc14147182e5218e16c.jpg

Edited by The_Fragger
  • Like 1

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

sorry for answering in german...I keep up the english language for further posts up from now.

@J7G

in the moment we are 3 guys. One expirienced programmer, 2 modeler (including me) and me also doing the textures. We are working hard to get our 3rd party license. We are also learning how different things work in DCS (not an easy task) :). We'll hope for the best.

Just keep doing what you are doing.

Now that we know there will likely be collision for trees in EDGE, I want to fly the BO like I´ve seen in those vids on Youtube...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Looks great! I like...

How is the 3rd party negotiations progressing?

Shagrat

I'm not so sure they need "funding", more a license agreement from Eurocopter to use their Intellectual property and a 3rd party contract signed with ED... the modelling, texturing and programming seems pretty well covered.

Sadly, it is legal and business stuff that blocks and delays brilliant work most of the time :cry:

Shagrat