BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

The_Fragger

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1605 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

PAH have HOT1 and HOT2 but was also able to fire HOT3. Unfortunalely the HOT3 was never used by the German army.

Nice Pics thx for the update Fragger, when you say HOT 1-3 was the PAH1A1 not only equiped with HOT 2?
  • Thanks 1

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Brilliant as always Olli. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

With the option of lasing targets, this will be a game changer par excellence.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Brilliant as always Olli. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

With the option of lasing targets, this will be a game changer par excellence.

He sadly remove the Pics taken out of DCS don't know why, but what can you do with this Lasing? don't bother that much with that late Jet (A10) Area Stuff online.

Use as flying JTAC and buddy Lasing did this work?

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

This sucker has got to be getting close right? I recall seeing test flight videos of it in DCS from 2014...

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

As I understood, one version has a Laser designator (Swedish or Korean), so it can mark targets and guide bombs.

There was a picture that showed it looking pretty close to the A-10 TGP.

What got people hooked was the laser code in that screenshot.:)

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

As I understood, one version has a Laser designator (Swedish or Korean), so it can mark targets and guide bombs.

There was a picture that showed it looking pretty close to the A-10 TGP.

What got people hooked was the laser code in that screenshot.:)

It wasn't the Swedish version.

[T.M HOTAS Warthog Stick & Throttle + T.Flight pedals, Varjo Aero, HP Reverb pro, Pimax 8KX] 🙂

[DCS Mirage 2K; Huey; Spitfire Mk IX, AJS 37, F-14, F-18, FC3, A-10 Warthog II and a few more ]

i9 13900KF@5.8/32Gb DDR5@6400/ Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX4090, ASUS STRIX Z790-F , 2Tb m2 NVMe

It wasn't the Swedish version.

Then it's the Korean...

Edit - found the post it is #56 and #57 on this page

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2989530

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

Some update on the progress of the German BO-105 PAH1A1.

Also some sneak preview on the functionality of the waepaon system (HOT1, HOT2, HOT3) 1f642.png

Great pics, especially the one describing the weapon system! Looking forward to fly this bord :joystick:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...
They did not stop working. They will not update us on progress, but they still work on all the projects, except the one in dispute.

I sure hope so, Polly seemed to be an amazing company and the gazlle is a sold model. the BO was on my buy list.

though if the model in issue is the Stuka, then let that thing burn, I still dont know why DCS is bumping heads with other more mature ww2 sims.