Show your desktop pickture! :D

Kevlon

Hey Viper, you have a Bulgarian Air Force Su-25UBK! :thumbup:FLAG.gif

Cheers man! :D

;) :) Su-25 until the end of me..........

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets are cool but Girls are better. :smilewink:

dt4444yy0.jpg

Sure are, always got better curves :thumbsup:

• Like 1

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

urze,

Nice desk top but I noticed the recycle bin on the bottom right. You probably already know but in case you didn't, you can remove the recycle bin from your desktop by going to

1. START > RUN

2. Type GPEDIT.MSC

3. Navagate to USER CONFIGURATION >ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES >Click on DESKTOP,

4. On the right hand pane find " Remove Recycle Bin icon on the desktop " , double left click on it then click ENABLE.

Sorted!

I got it from tweakXP site. If you're using the home version the instruction is in the link.

nice-n-clean.thumb.jpg.0b22030ef4821cb225fb89b2869869fc.jpg

• Like 1

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Now i have made a Video to show my new "Rocket Dock".

Thanks to Cosmonaut- I don't know at all that something like this exist for windows-(maybe a leak of interested, because when I'm at work i manly use Mac)-now i wont miss it!

And also thanks to Leafer - the recycle bin has gone :).

Now my desktop can't get closer to a Mac. No more "fuzzy-fussies" on the desk!- OK, it is not the same-till i remove the right button from my mouse!:lol:

Man always wondered how you mac users get on without using a right mouse button >.< If I didnt have mine I would probably end up watching TV or even going outside for a walk O.o DAIUM!:joystick:

We have te "Apple Key" :unsure::smilewink: :cheer3nc: :unsure:

300px-Apple_key.jpg

and it works similar like this:

ani_select_teaser_CTRL.gif

Sorry! I haven't found a gif with the "Apple key" instead of the "Ctrl" - maybe because Mac users don't have to explain everything each other(?)- it fells natural for them.:)

Before we start a conversation about Mac v. Win, there are many sites at this very secret underground page I had found in the www. >http://72.14.221.104./< :music_whistling:

PS: Do not give the link to all your dirty www. contacts , because this will be the beginning of the end of the www. like we want it. So please, don't do it!

Thanks!:lol:

Be afraid.... be very afraid.

Zukdesktop.jpg

LMAO, I seen this yesterday and couldn't figure out why I kept thinking about it other than the obvious visual assault & mental scaring. Then this morning it hit me...Zuki remindes me of OddBall from Kellys Heroes.

Zuki-OddBall.jpg

Zuki, if you don't already have them, ya gotta get an old Leather Flight Cap, Goggles & Silk Scarf.

I've never seen anyone better suited too get away with that look.

Zuki, that gear, & a Harley...Chick Magnet.:)

Hair on the wall... Blood in the street... The

crush of bone ' neath my feet.

Now i have made a Video to show my new "Rocket Dock".

Thanks to Cosmonaut- I don't know at all that something like this exist for windows-(maybe a leak of interested, because when I'm at work i manly use Mac)-now i wont miss it!

And also thanks to Leafer - the recycle bin has gone :).

Now my desktop can't get closer to a Mac. No more "fuzzy-fussies" on the desk!- OK, it is not the same-till i remove the right button from my mouse!:lol:

I have windows minimizing to the dock as well! :)

dt2lx0.th.jpg

Also if like me you never use your desktop to store any files on then you could just right click on the desk top then point to "Arrange Icons by" and uncheck "Show Desktop Icons".

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

And here's Majesco's desktop

mydesktop.jpg

And why is an AWACS so attractive? Not! :D

Just check my sig (fx55.jpg)

Sorry Mizzy :D

Bump

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Hah shameless desktop promotion there :P Were you her lucky photographer or something?

No, no I was making an effort for the Cessna’s! Unlucky me because the woman was in the way :D …

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |