MFG Crosswind - Review

Mine have cleared customs in New York and left JFK for the parcel delivery center here in Michigan, then finally to my house. Can't wait!!:joystick:

My Rig:

Intel Core i5 4690k

Gigabyte Z97 G1 Sniper mb

Gigabyte GA GTX 970 OC

G.Skills Triton x DDR3 2400 16 GB

DeepCool V2 Lucifer cpu cooler

PNY 250 GB SSD

WD Black 1TB hd

Evga SuperNova 750w ps

TrackIr 5 Pro

Dell IPS 24" monitor

Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit

TM Cougar HOTAS

TM WartHog HOTAS

MFG Crosswinds rudder pedals

Has anyone seen a similar drawing with the other style pedals?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks! Can you tell me the height of the heel?

Mine are 3.5 inches or 88.9mm off the floor to the top of the heel stop. That's the stock setting right out of the box. I didn't need to alter the angle of the pedals at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Mine are 3.5 inches or 88.9mm off the floor to the top of the heel stop. That's the stock setting right out of the box. I didn't need to alter the angle of the pedals at all.

Thanks! I think I'll be able to squeeze them under my desk, perhaps some playing with the angles will be required.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my email this week my pedals are on schedule for the December run. He is hoping to have all December orders delivered by Christmas, keeping fingers crossed! I know with the holiday shipping will be crazy, so I am not going to get my hopes up too high I have them by then , but at least they will be shipping out in Dec, woohoo!

Really looking forward to the new pedals.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I've just had my email also, living in the UK mine will be some of the last orders shipped before Christmas...ok with me I've been really impressed so far with the communication and ease of ordering. I'm not allowed mine until Christmas Day anyway, my better half is putting them under the tree until then!

Worther_1

Worther_1

DCS Black Shark 2, A10-C, Huey, MiG-21bis, Hawk, Flaming Cliffs 3, F/A-18, Nevada Terrain.

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo, just got my payment notice from Milan, and have Paypal'd the funds to him.

Getting close now!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

:)

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Exciting times!

Just got my email announcing the pedals are shipping along with the tracking number, they should be leaving tomorrow.

Now just the waiting for the transit time, getting closer. Looking forward to trying these out.

I have been extremely impressed with how things have gone, Milan does an excellent job of communicating the progress.

Don B

I got my email last night and have just paid. Can't wait for tracking number...hope they're here before Christmas!

:thumbup:

Congrats, I was beginning to think I was the only one in this thread in this run of product lol...

Don B

Congrats, I was beginning to think I was the only one in this thread in this run of product lol...

Thanks! It seems ages since I ordered them, the missus is going to wrap the box up when it arrives for Christmas. I'll have to battle my 6 year old twins to get to the tree on Christmas morning! These will be my first pair of rudder pedals (I have X55 HOTAS) so I'm really looking forward to it.

Worther_1

Worther_1

DCS Black Shark 2, A10-C, Huey, MiG-21bis, Hawk, Flaming Cliffs 3, F/A-18, Nevada Terrain.

Thanks! It seems ages since I ordered them, the missus is going to wrap the box up when it arrives for Christmas. I'll have to battle my 6 year old twins to get to the tree on Christmas morning! These will be my first pair of rudder pedals (I have X55 HOTAS) so I'm really looking forward to it.

Lol, man don't think I could stand for them being wrapped up first. I would not get hopes up too high though, hopefully we both get them before Christmas but holiday shipping is crazy and these are coming a long way.

Just hope the wife doesn't make you wait till New Year's if that is the case!

Great choice on your first set of pedals!

Don B

One thing nice about these Crosswinds I have had for some time (Ser# 0204). Once you get them set up to your liking, they just keep on doing their job without any attention to them what-so-ever. Oh, one might want to check them out for lube on the springs etc, but other than that, they just plain work just like rudder pedals are supposed to. Best investment in $$$ and time I ever made as relates to my sim addiction.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

My shipment has officially left, can now track it with the tracking number.

Now the real waiting begins - oh the anticipation LOL.

Don B

And don't forget to account for customs...took 4 days for me. I'm in NYC, and seeing that it was in JFK Customs was pure torture.. :)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Been following the tracking progress, in Paris customs now I assume about to be loaded on Santa's Sleigh for the journey overseas to get here to the states yay.

The anticipation, it keeps a building.

Edit: It is officially on the sleigh and departed.

Edited by dburne

Don B

Mine are now in customs in Miami, so at least they are in the states now.

Based on what I have read in this thread, I expect they will be in customs for a bit.

One step closer though!

Don B

Mine were in Customs (JFK-New York) for 4 days before delivery.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]