DCS A-10C Warthog Producer Note 2 Available

Wags

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a smooth procedure and a relaxing recovery. You'll have wheels up in no time.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

knowing Matt's dedication to his fanbase, I wouldnt be surprised if he did make another producer note before surgery, but of course im not expecting one. Family, health, and education come over gaming, no matter what.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.... NO type of surgery is fun!

Good luck and thank you for all your work Matt <S

| FC3 | KA-50 | A-10C | MIG-21Bis | F-86F | UH-1H | HAWK T.1A | F/A-18C | AV-8B N\A | F-14B | F-16C | AJS-37 | CA | NEVADA | PERSIAN GULF | SUPER CARRIER | SYRIA

Yep. You can use engine bleed air to dry motor another engine but starts require the APU, or windmilling for an airstart. Grab yourself a copy if the A-10A flight manual, it show the mechanical systems and explains their operation. Mechanically the A and C models are the same.

Actually cross bleed engine starts are possible as long as the operating engine is above 85% N2. At that point there is enough bleed air from the running engine to turn the ATS and start the other engine.

Page 1-8 of T.O. 1A-10A-1 (USAF A-10A Flight Manual)

"Engine starts require low pressure air to power the ATS unit mounted on the engine. Air may be obtained from the following sources:

1.) APU

2.) Crossbleed air from an operating engine

3.) External pneumatic power unit"

Here is the Engine Starting System diagram to help give you an understanding.

A-10AFigure1-7EngineStartSystem.jpg

Best wishes Matt!

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Thanks for the well wishes all. Unfortunately, the surgery was postponed until late next week.

Oh shit, I hate these kind of things when happens to me. But you can look the bright side - in a week you have time to another producer note :D (just kidding)

My bests to you, I hope everything goes well!!

Regards!

all the best now and then..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Best wishes and get well soon!:thumbup:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly