Oh lord, the backlog

luthier1

Hey folks,

Just letting you know that I'm absolutely swamped at the moment dealing with the backer section's beta.

I'm the last, and only, line of defense at the moment. I received 180 emails in the first 24 hours alone, and the volume is not fading. I've been at it for over 12 hours today, and I've never once been at a point where there's less than 50 unread emails in the inbox.

As these are the people that cannot access the system or the forums at all, and making sure the system works for everyone is the main point of this current beta test, I'm not posting on here as much as I'd like because I'm absolutely swamped. Every time I step away for five minutes, 10 more angry emails drop into the inbox.

So, please forgive me if I'm not answering your questions in here as well as I should at the moment.

Hopefully things will quiet down tomorrow or Thursday, and the subsequent launch will have fewer problems, and I'll finally have the time to go through this forum and answer your questions here.

Hey folks,

Just letting you know that I'm absolutely swamped at the moment dealing with the backer section's beta.

I'm the last, and only, line of defense at the moment. I received 180 emails in the first 24 hours alone, and the volume is not fading. I've been at it for over 12 hours today, and I've never once been at a point where there's less than 50 unread emails in the inbox.

As these are the people that cannot access the system or the forums at all, and making sure the system works for everyone is the main point of this current beta test, I'm not posting on here as much as I'd like because I'm absolutely swamped. Every time I step away for five minutes, 10 more angry emails drop into the inbox.

So, please forgive me if I'm not answering your questions in here as well as I should at the moment.

Hopefully things will quiet down tomorrow or Thursday, and the subsequent launch will have fewer problems, and I'll finally have the time to go through this forum and answer your questions here.

Cant fault you for dealing with people who have no access at all as the priority.

Look forward to the days when you dont have to go quite so nuts doing something that must be quite repetitive.

Pete

:juggle:

:cheer3nc:

:drink:

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

Yeah, it's great to hear from you, and I promise not to write angry emails if something doesn't work yet. :)

We're just happy something is moving :D.

Something that should have moved months ago :doh: If creating a subforum took so long I dread to think how long it will take to get to final release of the game.

• Like 2

Don't kill yourself dealing with it all. We need you in this for the duration :)

I'm sure everyone will agree, that a status message like this one goes a long way.

+1 Well said Merlin

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Thanks Luthier! Woke up this morning and everything is working! :drink:

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

• ED Team
Something that should have moved months ago :doh: If creating a subforum took so long I dread to think how long it will take to get to final release of the game.

6 posts so far, 0 positive... at least you are consistent. This was far more than creating a subforum.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

6 posts so far, 0 positive... at least you are consistent. This was far more than creating a subforum.

Yes, consistency is my second name, my third name is keeping my promises. I would be most grateful if you could enlighten me what else it was except two weekly updates all of the sudden changed to "whenever I feel like it" Sorry mate, maybe you know more than I do about the project progress but I don't and that's what it looks like to me.

Don't kill yourself dealing with it all. We need you in this for the duration :)

I'm sure everyone will agree, that a status message like this one goes a long way.

Indeed, frankly Luthier most of us are just happy that things are moving forward in communications and that you seem to be actively engaging the community. We appreciate the heads up to let us know the situation. Take the time you need to get it sorted, getting all backers access here is important.

• Like 1

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Indeed, frankly Luthier most of us are just happy that things are moving forward in communications and that you seem to be actively engaging the community. We appreciate the heads up to let us know the situation. Take the time you need to get it sorted, getting all backers access here is important.

:thumbup:

What Merlin and others have said, I think most should realise how hard you and the team are working but these sorts of communications are great, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder