1.2.8 Open Beta Preliminary Change Log

Hopefully that is clearer for everyone. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, if they made the multi-seat work, the person in the back gets a spectator view with a big helmet in the middle of the screen.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

In that case, if they made the multi-seat work, the person in the back gets a spectator view with a big helmet in the middle of the screen.

p24TBLH.gif

Think of the training possibilities though, training combat maneuvers and being able to spectate from the rear seat. Or for formation aerobatics ride alongs (not your thing, I know).

No updates? Complain.

Updates? Not what I wanted to hear. Complain.

New FREE Aircraft: But it's not XYZ! Complain.

Edited by Blaze

By wags:

just from the statement, TF-51D should be a DCS level module.

That's great! I rarely flew my p-51d, who wants it?;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

p24TBLH.gif

Think of the training possibilities though, training combat maneuvers and being able to spectate from the rear seat. Or for formation aerobatics ride alongs (not your thing, I know).

No updates? Complain.

one hell of a camera ship as well.

one hell of a camera ship as well.

With ALT+F1 any plane can pretty much be a camera ship...

9yzOWR-4BDw

Bye

Phant

AMVI

Guys, Keep the April Fools jokes/mis-information out of the thread unless you want it to go into chit chat.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

in 1.2.7 ai never strictly follow the route/speed

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

No updates? Complain.

A back seater is just combat gas out, pax in. Complain!

...legit complain ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

p24TBLH.gif

No updates? Complain.

No but it certainly is the domain of the Virtual Horsemen :D

Pman

A back seater is just combat gas out, pax in. Complain!

...legit complain ;)

Why do you need more 'Combat gas' on an unarmed plane? The TF-51D will be released for free for those who just love flying and who want to discover the Sim.

What other study sim class game would be released with 2 aircraft for free?

When a company offer the possibility to enjoy their product for free, complains are not legitimate since the module reflects the quality of the entire product or at least shows the possibilities.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Why do you need more 'Combat gas' on an unarmed plane? The TF-51D will be released for free for those who just love flying and who want to discover the Sim.

What other study sim class game would be released with 2 aircraft for free?

When a company offer the possibility to enjoy their product for free, complains are not legitimate since the module reflects the quality of the entire product or at least shows the possibilities.

My post was tongue-in-cheek, sorry for the confusion :smilewink:

You are quite right; what ED has made leaves me with no reason to complain. As for 'combat gas', that was referring to fuel that is surplus to that required for a given flight (no back seater = a few extra aeros!?).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No but it certainly is the domain of the Virtual Horsemen :D

Pman

Looking forward to being a back seater during one of your routines Pman!

This would make an awesome airshow demo if you attached an oculus rift and recorded the mission track + team speak audio...

Edited by howie87

Is anyone else here extremely anxious to see that the SU-25T 6DOF cockpit looks like? :D ( and I'm not talking about those early WIP pics ) I know the patch will be released Soon™ :), but some screens of that cockpit before the patch would be very nice :P

...that's just me lacking self control though, nevermind my anxiety :lol: Thanks Wags!

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Looking forward to being a back seater during one of your routines Pman!

This would make an awesome airshow demo if you attached an oculus rift and recorded the mission track + team speak audio...

Now thats not a bad idea, wont be long before we have a DK2 kicking about either...

Pman

Look.

No one here was complaining about anything. I was asking whether it would have dual seat control or if it meant multi-crew was coming, since that is a logical conclusion given the nature of the aircraft. Just because you answered with "Why would you ask that, don't you understand it's FREE!" does not mean it was a complaint. I think it's fantastic we have a new, free aircraft coming, and I honestly cannot understand where you saw my "complaint," other than being annoyed that I didn't accept your non-answer to my question.