The Flying Dart

ralfidude

Wow! That machine is fantastic! :cheer3nc: I look forward to sim-flying the Mig-21bis, in the future. Sim flying against it with the Sabre is going to be sick, utterly fun, challenging, and rage quit worthy stuff. no doubt. I will have a lot of fun on both ends of that exchange. Thanks for the great video. :thumbup:

Edited by mjmorrow

Nice video, very funny....loved the earthquake!!! and some awesome footage of the Mig.

Thanks for making it........more would be great! :D

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Awesome, thanks.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Excellent job on the video!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Great video, gave me some good laughs. Keeping my fingers crossed that all these preview vids that have started to turn up, are indicating the mig is very close to landing.

I didn't back sadly as I wasn't really intrested in a fast jet, however the more I see and hear about the mig, the more I dream of flying her.

She's certainly starting to sound like she may be the best module yet.

I will be purchasing the instant I see her for sale.

I can't say sorry enough for not believing at first. How wrong could I get.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: