Plexus

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
that's a day-one buy for sure !

Damn right!

That wee tubby is a great AC, going to buy it at the earliest opportunity as well. The hours of sheer fun I had flying it in IL-2! Surely a day 1 buy for me too :)

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Great progress! Way faster than other third parties I might say... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In case you missed it (I did until checking the Russian forums today) there is an update on the project:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2447635&postcount=260

Looks very nice!

Plexus/Octopus-GR, please post here as well so we don't miss your great stuff! :)

(can someone ask this in the russian thread as well? My russian is really bad and when using a translator I might post somethin about pigs on the moon without realizing it)

Edited by Aginor

Looks great but will this aircraft stand a chance against the FW-190 or ME-109?

Would love to see the AN-2 on their Facebook page introduced to DCS, would be great for field landings and resupplies or maybe for dropping paratroopers.

Jacks

Edited by Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!