Mustang's land textures zip file package

Awesome textures Mustang! thank you very much...now...Nevada next?

Poor Nevada could use some help from you.

I'm sorry, but what's wrong with Nevada? :pilotfly:

Failure is the mother of all success.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome textures Mustang! thank you very much...now...Nevada next?

Poor Nevada could use some help from you.

probably not worth a lot of effort until it at least gets out of Alpha. It's still a moving target, (but a good one!) :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hello ;)

Mustang a great thanks for your incredible work, your Mod is really awesome.

On must to have, impossible to use DCS without your Mod.

Thanks for your talent and sharing. Skull :thumbup:

Hello ;)

Mustang a great thanks for your incredible work, your Mod is really awesome.

On must to have, impossible to use DCS without your Mod.

Thanks for your talent and sharing. Skull :thumbup:

+1 , great work , thanks :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

Hi,

Since few weeks I use your Mod Mustang and it's perfect, textures and lighting are perfect.

A real masterpiece and great work +1.

Thanks again, Skull.

Edited Feb 6 2017

Please check the following link for terrain mod

http://104thphoenix.com/mustang/

Hey Mustang I love what you did to the mountains they actually look real with real snow covering...well done!!

I've noticed the trees no longer are multi colored [yellow, orange] only dark green for all trees. Is there a way for me to restore the multi colored trees like before?

Thank you.

Edited by fitness88

I see what's happened. Your terrain is much darker than what mine was originally, this is why I'm not seeing the shading with the trees. If I just want to keep your mountain terrain from your mod which files represent the mountains with snow covering?

Same files...Light is my terrain using the 'HDMI trick' allowing for more vibrant colors.

light.JPG

Dark is your terrain

dark.JPG

light.JPG.d20c3e3c3f28b4c60ca1bafab353a899.JPG

dark.JPG.4d73d3521b4268ce4a0cf38778a0f84f.JPG

Edited by fitness88

Hey Mustang I love what you did to the mountains they actually look real with real snow covering...well done!!

I've noticed the trees no longer are multi colored [yellow, orange] only dark green for all trees. Is there a way for me to restore the multi colored trees like before?

Thank you.

I'm in the process of adding more colour variety to the autumn trees right now, the package will be updated in a few hours with these

WXdcUJB.jpg

NdOKOUI.jpg

• Like 1

Mod is updated, get the latest version in my sig.

beautiful man!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Before I download 1.5 gb - did the version number change for today's update? On the 104th site I see a link to v1.21 April 2017 which would seem to be the file I downloaded earlier in the month.

Thanks,

Stonehouse

Yes it's the same filename, just re-download again if you wish to use.

Mod is updated, get the latest version in my sig.

Is it compatible JSGME ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

How do I use it with JSGME ?

Only copy - paste all those 4 folder into the Mods folder and than activate with JSGME ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5