DCS: F-5E!

Python

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no official news on that, but my personal feeling, knowing what goes into a quality campaign is that you will see that as something more likely to be left out of releases, I think training missions are much more important.

From newsletter

Extended Campaign for the F-5E by Maple Flags Missions Developer (not included in the module package)

No any campaign in this module?

Right? :(

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/newsletters/newsletter20052016.html

"Extended Campaign for the F-5E by Maple Flags Missions Developer (not included in the module package)".

Pity.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

there is definitely something going on under the hood...what kind of justification are "the manual" and "training missions" in order to postpone the early access by two (or more) months? i think the reptilians have the Belsimtek team as a hostage...i would not be surprised to discover the ED involvment in 9/11 too :o :o

Does this mean there will be no campaign included with the module then?

Hmmm, I went to order and held off when I saw this. Will there not be a campaign included in this one? I've bought every module, most at full price to support ED and the third parties, but it's getting to the point where there is so much being made that it is too expensive to do this long term for me. I would expect to see some missions for $60, even with the pre -order discount.

I'll still buy it, but I hope it doesn't end up going this way for all modules...

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I am waiting, at the moment it is basically unplayable for me with 8 GB of RAM and even friends with 16 gigs have problems, it was better some patches ago.

Servus! :smilewink:

My DCS:World-Modules:

A-10C, UH-1H, F-86F, Fw-190D9, MiG-21bis, P-51D, Mi-8MTV2,Bf-109K4, MiG-15bis, L-39C, Hawk, NTTR, Mirage 2000C, SA342M Gazelle.

Wishlist:

P-40, F-104G/S, Saab J-35 Draken, A-1H Skyraider, Su-17/22M4. :music_whistling:

The Navy and Marine pilots I spoke with in the past were all terrified of the F-5 when flying their F-18's and Harriers.

Not only does it stand a chance, it can dominate in the right hands. It's all in your tactics.

This is probably because they're used in training scenarios that focus on BFM. Eyes take precedence over avionics, and its a very small aircraft.

I am waiting, at the moment it is basically unplayable for me with 8 GB of RAM and even friends with 16 gigs have problems, it was better some patches ago.

well you should check other areas for this issue because this is the F-5 thread and you can fix your issue with alittle work.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

sorry i'm lost...i have 8Gb of RAM and never had a problem!

well you should check other areas for this issue because this is the F-5 thread and you can fix your issue with alittle work.

I just said why I'll wait to buy this module, I hope it'll be a blast to fly in July (I have no problem to wait and I'm not that interested in a singleplayer campaign). :)

And there's a fix for that without buying more RAM or a SSD? Where?

Servus! :smilewink:

My DCS:World-Modules:

A-10C, UH-1H, F-86F, Fw-190D9, MiG-21bis, P-51D, Mi-8MTV2,Bf-109K4, MiG-15bis, L-39C, Hawk, NTTR, Mirage 2000C, SA342M Gazelle.

Wishlist:

P-40, F-104G/S, Saab J-35 Draken, A-1H Skyraider, Su-17/22M4. :music_whistling:

Hmmm, I went to order and held off when I saw this. Will there not be a campaign included in this one? I've bought every module, most at full price to support ED and the third parties, but it's getting to the point where there is so much being made that it is too expensive to do this long term for me. I would expect to see some missions for $60, even with the pre -order discount.

I'll still buy it, but I hope it doesn't end up going this way for all modules...

Campaign no, single missions yes.

Here's my 48 bucks :)

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

The plane looks nice, but the fact that I'll have to spend extra money for the campaign means I'm gonna wait for a sale.

IMO this should be included in a 60$ module (see Polychop, Razbam,...)

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

I just paid mine, but damn, they said we could have it by the end of the month, and now I have to sit out for 2 more month.

Not cool belsimtek, not cool. I purchased all your products btw..

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Could they be waiting to 2.5.Just a little curious how we go from early access this month to maybe july-august access .Thats a significant delay did they have a major setback?I feel they are waiting for something 2.5 maybe.At least that makes the most sense to me with what we are told.Just my observation

MODULES: FC3, M2000C, L-39C/ZA, UH-1H HUEY, A-10C WARTHOG, F-86F SABRE,MIG-15, MIG-21, KA-50,Hawk,P-51 and Nevada.

I'll wait until it actually releases. I can get a better discount with my bonus points anyway.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: