"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

Did you read the part that says "the new server is up and running a test version of the Korean War version of Blue Flag"

If you need the Cliff Notes version:

1. Blue Flag has a new host
  2. The new host will be used next round
  3. The new test server is up and running
  4. The next round is being tested
  5. The next round will be Korean War era
  6. SOP will be released shortly

You're making some pretty big inferences there. I don't see anywhere where Greg has said that Korea will be round 10 aside from him saying that its in testing on the other server. On top of that, I don't see anywhere that he says that the new host will host round 10. He just says they are hosting the Korean version.

If I missed anything where he did say this, please let me know.

Second, you really need to change your name as it always sounds like to new people that you are making official announcements when you're not a member of the BS team.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read the part that says "the new server is up and running a test version of the Korean War version of Blue Flag"

If you need the Cliff Notes version:

1. Blue Flag has a new host
  2. The new host will be used next round
  3. The new test server is up and running
  4. The next round is being tested
  5. The next round will be Korean War era
  6. SOP will be released shortly

Wow, how incredibly rude for a simple question. Perhaps YOU need the cliffnotes version.

As Round 9 is still running with the previous setup, the new server is up and running a test version of the Korean War version of Blue Flag. Feel free to join and fly with F-86F, MiG-15, P-51D, FW-190, BF-109 (WW2 German aircraft simulate Northe Korean Warplanes). SOP will be available asap.

Not one part in there does it say that Round 10 is going to be Korea. It just says the Korean War one is on the new blueflag server for testing. Thats it.

Moreover, I can't believe someone like you is affiliated with them. Gives blueflag a bad name

Well now I'm confused too. Are you really Moltar from space ghost. You should consider changing your username. At least say something in your signature, like I did.

So glad your not being passive aggressive. /s All I did was say that people are confused, thats it. If you have to point out your disclaimer than the majority of people are probably not going to see it. Also, my username has no relevance to anything in DCS. Are you going to call our Zurich for being an insurance company and ask him for rates on your virtual jet? Again, its only in the context of this forum that your name can cause issues.

Edited by M0ltar

Second, you really need to change your name as it always sounds like to new people that you are making official announcements when you're not a member of the BS team.

There is always some idiot in gaming fourms that does this with their names. They do it on purpose so others think their post means something more than the usual poster. This fourm has alot of experienced players and see it for what it is. His fourm tactics might work on new players like himself though.

Our new server is now up and running the normal "Blue Flag" version.

Server name: Buddyspike - http://www.blix.com

Online Map: http://gadget.buddyspike.net/

Our main purpose is to test stability and check if the "timeout" issues are gone.

Concept changes/ new features for round 10 will be added in the mission during the testing.

"Korea Flag" is currently down to fix some issues we spotted during our short test.

Let have some "unofficial" fun :)

Greg

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

FWIW, the disconnect issue was fixed for me already in the last few days of Round 9. I am going through Cogent and I have not changed anything myself.

Yes, we saw an improvement for many users while others didn't have problems since start.

A great number of players still had some connection issues though so we hope this will be fixed soon.

Greg

FYI the sever is up for Blix but the description reads Korean scenario but it is still stuck on 80s scenario

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

FINALLY. Some sabres gonna be rattled by fagots!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So glad your not being passive aggressive. /s All I did was say that people are confused, thats it. If you have to point out your disclaimer than the majority of people are probably not going to see it. Also, my username has no relevance to anything in DCS. Are you going to call our Zurich for being an insurance company and ask him for rates on your virtual jet? Again, its only in the context of this forum that your name can cause issues.

I agree here

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

"Korea Flag" is currently down to fix some issues we spotted during our short test.

Damn, just when I wanted to get in on the weekend :P

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Greg since round 10 is going be all modern should put AI for red SU-30 for red and the Blue Marines F/A-18C and the SAMs for red S-300's and Takguskia AAA Shrika and fixed ZU-23 SA-8 and SA-15 and for low value area like airfeilds and also should be ZU-23 fixed and SA-9 and SA-6 in the low value areas and Blue Patriot and Hawk and nato air defences on high and low like be in real world if nato and russia conflict if were to happen.

P.S. Greg need back CSAR & Fuel runs again make helicopters far far more useful have a bigger role to play like did dont down pilots pop smoke instead let them pop singal flares that way wount hurt anything. :)

When's Korea Flag going back up for testing or whatever?

I was away and missed a chance to take my Sabre out to smash some MiGs :^(

We are currently testing the new server to increase stability and then will decide on the dates of each event ;)

Stay tuned.

Greg

In buddyspike Forum it is still called Round 8... :P Pls update, Greg or sb. thx :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...

Frequently posted threads: (Only to emphasize the importance of those subjects - in my humble opinion)

1) Can't wait to see the Korean war scenario!!! I just hope you guys don't include WWll planes in it.

2) Read a thread about you guys considering a Vietnam war scenario? What a blast that'd be! Especially when including the Vietnam terrain mod made by Starway (unless you have your own for that)

3) And of course my favourite: Pleeeeeeeeeease bring back refueling and CSAR missions! In my opinion this is a brilliant way of - oh not again this subject - balancing the teams in a different way rather than having the same number of players on each side. Taking additional missions for the helicopters into consideartion might slow down even an overwhelming force in matters of advancing on the enemy and capturing bases. Besides, we're not all - and now I'm getting into it a bit! - some children who simply want to fly the fighters and blast some shit in the air and bang about it! You know, FC3 simplicity. (Allright, that's it on the latter before I rage :) I mean, I love the Flanker and the Fulcrum, but I love realism more.)

We complain and rage over bugs, server crashes and this and that (me more than others for sure), but you guys have done this simulator quite a huge favour with these massive campaigns!

Fly safe and God bless!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Frequently posted threads: (Only to emphasize the importance of those subjects - in my humble opinion)

1) Can't wait to see the Korean war scenario!!! I just hope you guys don't include WWll planes in it.

2) Read a thread about you guys considering a Vietnam war scenario? What a blast that'd be! Especially when including the Vietnam terrain mod made by Starway (unless you have your own for that)

3) And of course my favourite: Pleeeeeeeeeease bring back refueling and CSAR missions! In my opinion this is a brilliant way of - oh not again this subject - balancing the teams in a different way rather than having the same number of players on each side. Taking additional missions for the helicopters into consideartion might slow down even an overwhelming force in matters of advancing on the enemy and capturing bases. Besides, we're not all - and now I'm getting into it a bit! - some children who simply want to fly the fighters and blast some shit in the air and bang about it! You know, FC3 simplicity. (Allright, that's it on the latter before I rage :) I mean, I love the Flanker and the Fulcrum, but I love realism more.)

We complain and rage over bugs, server crashes and this and that (me more than others for sure), but you guys have done this simulator quite a huge favour with these massive campaigns!

Fly safe and God bless!

You just spoke out of my mind :D

This is exactly the same list I have in my mind.

Especially 1 and 2, but 3 would also be appreciated.

And yeah, pls don't include WW2 fighters in the Korean Blue Flag that haven't fought there (BF-109, Fw-190). F-51 is fine on US side.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

You just spoke out of my mind :D

This is exactly the same list I have in my mind.

Especially 1 and 2, but 3 would also be appreciated.

And yeah, pls don't include WW2 fighters in the Korean Blue Flag that haven't fought there (BF-109, Fw-190). F-51 is fine ons US side.

+1

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals