Su-33 PFM

archer86

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is completely false information.

That is what I wanted you to say.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

That is completely false information.

That is what I wanted you to say.

All according to plan...

But seriously can't wait for this bird! Hopefully you guys give us some information in the newsletter this Friday... *hint hint* :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Mi-8MTV2 | MiG-21 | M-2000C | F-86F | P-51D | BS2 | UH-1H | FC3 | CA 1.5 | A-10C |

i7 2700k --EVGA GTX970 --16Gb RAM --Seiki 39" 4K --Saitek X-55 Rhino --Saitek Pro Flight Pedals --TrackIR 5 --Win10 x64

All according to plan...

But seriously can't wait for this bird! Hopefully you guys give us some information in the newsletter this Friday... *hint hint* :music_whistling:

+1

the latest su-33 news was on june newsletter and 6 month passed.

" After the F-15C, Su-27 and Su-33 Professional Flight Models (PFM) are complete, we also plan a PFM for the MiG-29."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

News !

" Both the Su-33 and MiG-29 are getting some love! We are working on the Professional Flight Model (PFM) for the Su-33. This will be based on the Su-27 PFM, but will be adapted for weights, the tail hook, and its distinctive aerodynamic features. Once we complete the flight model of the Spitfire IX, we will begin work on a new flight model for the MiG-29. Speaking of the MiG-29, we are also completing work on an all-new external model! "

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team
There was no 1.5 update last week , my expectations at high level for this weekend or next.

at least a pfm carrier landing test video would be awesome before release!

I am pretty sure the Su-33 PFM isn't due out with the next patch.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• 5 months later...

Please forgive the 6 month thread ressurection but...

Has there been any news reguarding the 33 flight model since January?

I really hate the feedback loop in this situation. Nobody flies the 33 because of the simple flight model. The professional flight model is not high priority because so few people are eagerly awaiting it (like me). And thus 99% of the community completely forgets about it.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Yeah, with the PFM you'll actually be able to see how you messed up the landing.

Now, you just explode. Or get your rear end shredded if you pass too close on a go around.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Yeah, with the PFM you'll actually be able to see how you messed up the landing.

Now, you just explode. Or get your rear end shredded if you pass too close on a go around.

when the Su33 gets its PFM on landing the wings will fall of because of over G :megalol:

• 2 weeks later...
Please forgive the 6 month thread ressurection but...

Has there been any news reguarding the 33 flight model since January?

I really hate the feedback loop in this situation. Nobody flies the 33 because of the simple flight model. The professional flight model is not high priority because so few people are eagerly awaiting it (like me). And thus 99% of the community completely forgets about it.

+1 on this!

My squad flies the Su-33 on occasions when the missions we fly demand it, otherwise its always the Su-27 because it has the PFM. When ED releases the PFM for the Su-33, we'll be all over it, as its our primary aircraft.

Come on ED, at least some update on the progress of Su-33 PFM would be appreciated! Thanks.

now why would ed somehow just "forget" about the su-33

its been established it's further down the priority list, it would make sense that you dont hear about it until ed finishes the stuff ahead of it

its sad we live in an age of degeneration where people seem to think the world stops turning when they close their eyes

• 3 weeks later...

True, the Su-33 got so low interest currently both on and offline, due to this arcaddy SFM ... after being used to hardcore piloting of the -27 and others, flying this is like getting back to LOMAC and it hurts a lot..

Even without the carrier simulation, having and " improved " Su-27 with canards, greater payload, in-flight refuel ability ( a real pain the original -27 doesn't have boom nor ext. fuel tanks ... )

Really hope it will come soon

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)