Pre-Purchase NEVADA Test and Training Range

KEULE

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we are waiting for the map release, it is neat to look at NTTR map locations in the news. The next Red Bull Air Racing event is going to happen over here, The Las Vegas Motor Speedway, a location we will get to visit in simulation, when the wonderfully detailed NTTR map is released:

Good point, I wonder if it will be detailed enough at close, and to the right scale that we could try such a thing. I do believe VEAO have created an Edge aircraft as a tech demo, maybe they would be kind enough to release it in future. It may not be a Red bull air race specific aircraft, but it's close enough to have some fun in.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

pre purchase time zone

Was in process of pre purchasing Nevada map today, wanting the two Red Flag campaigns, but noticed the time stamp on the order was dated Oct 1st, it's still September 30th in my time zone. I canceled my order since I apparently didn't meet the deadline to get the two free campaigns. DCS should clarify the deadline is based on their time zone, or maybe I just didn't see it. Anyway, I'll know next time.:(. Will still purchase Nevada map, just no rush now.

Edited by bernp
note

Was in process of pre purchasing Nevada map today, wanting the two Red Flag campaigns, but noticed the time stamp on the order was dated Oct 1st, it's still September 30th in my time zone. I canceled my order since I apparently didn't meet the deadline to get the two free campaigns. DCS should clarify the deadline is based on their time zone, or maybe I just didn't see it. Anyway, I'll know next time.:(

You will still get one campaign of your choice if you pre-order now, as well as the discount price so it may still be worth doing. You can just pick up the second campaign in the sale at a later date.

You will still get one campaign of your choice if you pre-order now, as well as the discount price so it may still be worth doing. You can just pick up the second campaign in the sale at a later date.

I will still pre purchase, probably tomorrow. Just disappointed at the moment, had to vent a little. Appreciate your input.

I will still pre purchase, probably tomorrow. Just disappointed at the moment, had to vent a little. Appreciate your input.

I know the feeling, I purchased the A-10c three days too late to receive Nevada for free ;) I was frustrated for a while, and then I realised that I get so much joy from DCS that I don't actually mind paying. It's all good.

Are you sure you missed the deadline however? I purchased Nevada the day it went up for order and didn't get any kind of notification about the campaigns, I assumed they will be added automatically later.

I know the feeling, I purchased the A-10c three days too late to receive Nevada for free ;) I was frustrated for a while, and then I realised that I get so much joy from DCS that I don't actually mind paying. It's all good.

Are you sure you missed the deadline however? I purchased Nevada the day it went up for order and didn't get any kind of notification about the campaigns, I assumed they will be added automatically later.

You're right Python. I also get a lot of enjoyment from DCS Sims, they deserve our support. I just purchased the Nevada map. Thanks for helping me see the light :)

Was in process of pre purchasing Nevada map today, wanting the two Red Flag campaigns, but noticed the time stamp on the order was dated Oct 1st, it's still September 30th in my time zone. I canceled my order since I apparently didn't meet the deadline to get the two free campaigns. DCS should clarify the deadline is based on their time zone, or maybe I just didn't see it. Anyway, I'll know next time.:(. Will still purchase Nevada map, just no rush now.

Yeah, I just noticed the same thing. I also tried to squeak in under the deadline to get the 2 free campaigns and didn't realize the time zone difference. Ah well. 1 free is better than nothing.

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

Nevada Map

Hi All,

I heave seen a few posts on the DCS facebook page that some people say they have got their Nevada Serials. I bought the A10-C when it was in beta so when would i expect to get my serial?

Cheers Mith

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

You're right Python. I also get a lot of enjoyment from DCS Sims, they deserve our support. I just purchased the Nevada map. Thanks for helping me see the light smile.gif

Haha, I didn't mean to preach but you're very welcome. See you in Nevada very soon then. :thumbup:

Serial is there, but...

It's in your ED account.

OK, I do have the serial number but can you actually use it yet?

Is the map out for those who pre-purchased A-10C?:helpsmilie:

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

OK, I do have the serial number but can you actually use it yet?

Is the map out for those who pre-purchased A-10C?:helpsmilie:

No. It's not out for anyone yet.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

I'm just coming back after a few years of no DCS so please pardon my ignorance..... I have my Nevada Serial number as an A10 beta buyer from July 2010 but you are saying we can't download the map until a later date? If so, is the ETA for d/l November?

No rush since I have to relearn everything but it would be cool!

Thanks

SlapStik

TM Warthog #1547, TM TPR Pedals, TM MFD pack & TIR4

Nice

No. It's not out for anyone yet.

Good, I was do fascinated by 1.5 beta that I thought I missed some news ...

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I'm just coming back after a few years of no DCS so please pardon my ignorance..... I have my Nevada Serial number as an A10 beta buyer from July 2010 but you are saying we can't download the map until a later date? If so, is the ETA for d/l November?

No rush since I have to relearn everything but it would be cool!

Thanks

Late November is the most recent ETA for the alpha release of the NTTR - it'll presumably be released to the open beta version first while kinks are worked through.

Login into your account, go on the NTTR page and get your key:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/nttr_terrain/

Oh nice! So, what exactly do we do with the serial? I don't think Ive ever had to enter a serial number for a DCS module Ive bought before, at least not since DCS World.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Late November is the most recent ETA for the alpha release of the NTTR - it'll presumably be released to the open beta version first while kinks are worked through.

Thanks for your response!

SlapStik

TM Warthog #1547, TM TPR Pedals, TM MFD pack & TIR4

Oh nice! So, what exactly do we do with the serial? I don't think Ive ever had to enter a serial number for a DCS module Ive bought before, at least not since DCS World.

Nothing. It's just attached to your account now, so the Module Manager will know that you've purchased it when you come to install it.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Nothing. It's just attached to your account now, so the Module Manager will know that you've purchased it when you come to install it.

Rgr, thanks! :thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.