DCS World 1.5 and 2.0 Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the m2000c? See no change log for it is it automatically included to catch up with the other 1.5 version?

RAZBAM may post their own changelog later in their dedicated forums. Stay tuned! :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

update was for 2.0 maybe for 1.5 later? i have no idea

It's possible. I believe for now 2.0.2 will capture/synchronize MOST of the changes that were done over the past few weeks for 1.5.3.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

That is correct Brixmis, the two versions tend to leapfrog each other when it comes to updates. This week it is the turn of 2.0.2, so we can expect it to be brought to the same level - and beyond - what has been updated in 1.5.3 recently.

The additional changes that have not appeared in 1.5.3 will be added - probably - next weekend.

I was preparing to joyfully clap hands at my computer when I read it, but wanted to try it out first. Soon after the update was through, it turned out to be botched and DCS preferred to downgrade itself. Holding off on the applause until I've actually seen it come true. ;)

I have seen that ED has tweaked a bit the sensor parameters for several ground units. Looks to me as if they generally toned down their aiming effectivity.

Iirc only for a couple of units - some tanks and some IFV.

Great, eh? Oh ... the best part: BMP-3 was one of them!

(but due to the bug, I haven't actually tested this)

Ho man..... I dont look today was a donwngrade.... I was yesterday and today out of home and only yesterday see the new 2.0.2 new 3D models (garmil functional, new and update weapons and pods, pilots and some stuff). Today, with reach home I put to update DCS: W and dont see the forums. That 3D models has disappear with the new downgrade :(.

Sorry, it's certainly because of my english, but i can't figure what is this:

-MP. Added Input adjustment panel ?

I am guessing that it means that you will now be able to change controller assignments, in the middle of a mission, in MP just like you can in SP already.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sorry, it's certainly because of my english, but i can't figure what is this:

-MP. Added Input adjustment panel ?

I am guessing that it means that you will now be able to change controller assignments, in the middle of a mission, in MP just like you can in SP already.

Exactly that.

Hoggit link for proof

[ame=http://puu.sh/ojeii/2ea610fc59.webm]Direct link to video of it in action[/ame]

Hi Guys, Noob question? I downloaded the update for DCS World 2.0, but my game version still says V2.0.1, not 2.0.2. What or if its out, am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset

• ED Team

you are doing nothing wrong, the 2.0.2 update was rolled back. ED are looking into it

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2746356#post2746356

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Whew, Thank you BigNewy, I can quit scratching my head now.:thumbup:

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset