DCS Update Patch Notes Discussion Thread

NineLine

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was anyone else utterly stoked at the size of the changelog today only to slowly realize that it was everything the open beta already had lol

At very least this shows what an amazing amount of work has been done on DCS World in the last month.

Especially on Modules that have been accused of being unfinished, bugged and stagnant, such as the M2000, MiG-21, Normandy, WW2 Assets etc.

Very encouraging...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

At very least this shows what an amazing amount of work has been done on DCS World in the last month.

Especially on Modules that have been accused of being unfinished, bugged and stagnant, such as the M2000, MiG-21, Normandy, WW2 Assets etc.

Very encouraging...

Yeah I was just being a bit salty cause I wanted my OB update :D It is an impressive list like you say.

Probably not today guys. And I think its unfair to complain about the Hornet being unusable, because you all know its EA and you know what that means, don't you?

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

• ED Team

It will be next week most likely for a patch, when we have more news we will pass it on

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

The main public build was updated this week to be in line with the current open beta.

We will see more patches soon, including the spitfire changes

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
I hope new changes for VR are also coming!!!

Lots of changes coming for many things!

All it needs is time and a massive amount of hard work :)

Well thank you for this latest update it is nice to have MP together and the Hornet out. I have not flown on the Persia Gulf yet but I enjoying the F-18C..

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

What happend to the small update preview announcements?

Iirc there was a little time when there was an announcement pinned in the forums where the next (possible) changes where listed (thread was by NineLine I think?).

What happend to the small update preview announcements?

Iirc there was a little time when there was an announcement pinned in the forums where the next (possible) changes where listed (thread was by NineLine I think?).

Either I have been living under a rock or you are wrong, never saw that in the way you are describing it. Or I just dont remember because I drink too much alcohol :D

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

is this new patch for open beta or release?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Patches are always going to be to the OB version first, where they are tested before going to the release version.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box