After the Tomcat?

carss

I'm 100% with the Tornado crowd, but...

I thought E-2 would be boring as heck, especially if playing NFO; however, tonight I just spent a couple hours switching back and forth with Zooker playing JTAC for each other on Nevada Blue Flag, and it was really fun talking each other in on targets, lasing and smoking 'em. I have done enough GCI in Blue Flag and it's not bad, but having an E-2 platform and allowing for one person or more to perform all the functions (pilot, then set autopilot orbit and jump back into NFO positions) could be really cool.

Well I really hope they give the F-14 some air to ground capability or add an F-14D before they move on to the next thing... Having a Bombcat in DCS would be absolutely awesome!

But if they must move on an F-15E, I, S, SG, K or SA would be totally rad!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

I'd ofcourse prefer a F-14D first as well, but after that I really would love to see Heatblur do either the EE Lightning or F-8 Crusader.

The F-15E I believe RAZBAM will eventually do, and I hope Belsimtek or ED will do the F-16 after the F/A-18 :)

I am so down for the F-8 Crusader bro! Plus I'd totally love at least one century series fighter!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

I would pay 200 bucks for a F-104G.

Its for me the sexiest fighter in the world.

And a lot countries flew the rocket with the man in it.

I think the F-104 is a cornerstone in the fighter aviation history.

Gesendet von meinem PLK-L01 mit Tapatalk

Excuse me for my ‘French’… frak USA & frak Russia (more) planes. We need more EU birds!

I’m European; I want more planes from/for us. What about the JAS 39 Gripen?

I’m sure SAAB would help on the 3d model and the general, common knowledge information.

*Ok, ok… I’ll make an exception for my beloved ‘Viper’. It’s getting old but it still can do the job.

Regards to all

Edited by Xanix

Vote for MiG-23 series...

Maybe we can have MiG-27 together.

For whatever reason, it seems like starting development of a MiG-23 in DCS is a no-no. Though it would also be my No.1 pick. For now we only have the memories of unauthorized modules and speculation.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

I would absolutely fly the hell out of an F-111! As a kid, I used to watch them fly over whenever there was a big event on. I used to love it when they 'dumped and burned' their fuel! Super cool. An F-111 would be so amazing! :pilotfly:

I fly DCS & Falcon BMS regularly. :pilotfly:

Safe flying to you! :joystick:

For whatever reason, it seems like starting development of a MiG-23 in DCS is a no-no. Though it would also be my No.1 pick. For now we only have the memories of unauthorized modules and speculation.

That was for razbam.

Maybe because it conflicted with 'hem' other plans???? :smilewink:

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

I would pay 200 bucks for a F-104G.

Its for me the sexiest fighter in the world.

And a lot countries flew the rocket with the man in it.

I think the F-104 is a cornerstone in the fighter aviation history.

Gesendet von meinem PLK-L01 mit Tapatalk

Speaking with an ex F104 pilot last night and he had some interesting tales about it and he liked it a lot more than the F16 he flew after it.

But before the F104 I would really love an English Electric Lightning.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Speaking with an ex F104 pilot last night and he had some interesting tales about it and he liked it a lot more than the F16 he flew after it.

But before the F104 I would really love an English Electric Lightning.

Wow! I'm really curious to know what made him like that over the F-16? And which air force did he fly for?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Whale. Thar she blows!

whale.thumb.jpg.06e0a12c50a5c30184f00e35bf22cfe8.jpg

Toten

Tiger-Spit-Viggen-Fishbed-Sabre-Dora-Kurfurst-Mustang-Huey-Warthog-Hip-Black Shark Driver (Not necessarily in that order)

MSI 970A-G40 MoBo, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, Patriot Viper 24 GB DDR3, Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 GB GPU

So many wishes, but most of them completly disregard what Cobra said:

We're working on another complex jet which will make good use of our own technologies.

These technologies are especially: A-G radar, JESTER AI and maybe swept wing.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hmm...so maybe the Tornado?

That's also my bet (and hope). But some other aircraft might apply as well, like the F-111.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

What we want does not directly impact what gets made. So yes, we want it. Yes, it would be a very welcome addition to the MP scene. Yes, it would provide something completely new. And yes, it would be awesome. But we are just not gonna get it, not soon at least.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D