NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

great work team, thanks for this mod :)

question:

do you consider giving the A4 as AI to ED to include in the core files?

would make it a bit easier to include the aircraft in public missions where people dont have the mod.

keep it up and enjoy the responses of the community, well deserved :)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Nice ! Thanks ! 8)

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

we need chuck's guides i think.

can't figure out even external lights

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Excellent work team! Thanks for all of your collective efforts to bring this module to life in DCS - much appreciated!

Fantastic work! thnk you for you efforts! I tried using this on openbeta 2.5.3.232225 but no luck...is this only for openalpha or is there any special indication to use it? I tried also mission editor but it does not show up...

Similar situation.. from the readme:

Unzip and place the A-4E-C Folder into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\aircraft

I was thinking the DCS.openalpha was to be replaced with whatever version of DCS you are using. However, I did try it as described in the readme, but I could then not find this aircraft anywhere in DCS (main screen, instant action, mission editor, etc.).

From there, I instead added a Mods\aircraft folder structure under my current/only DCS version - e.g. C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft - and I was able to see the mod in the main screen, instant action, mission editor, etc.

After that I tried to join the Blue Flag Caucasus server, and I was happy to see that it passed the integrity check, as I was able to join and jump into an AV8B/NA.

Congratulations and much thanks for this awesome addition! any plans for it to be on base DCS other then beeing downloaded as a mod in the future?

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

I go out for a morning ride on my ATV, and I come back to see this! Woot! thank you team!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

You did a great job, guys! Thank you very much!!! :thumbup:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

How can I be involved. Do you need help?

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin