** F-14 Development Update: December 2018 **

Cobra847

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've waded in half way through a discussion, totally missed the point and insulted people who's posts you've made no effort to read properly. Take a look at yourself before accusing people of making useless posts.

you guys should probably stop discussing this at all, I´d suggest to close this thread and let Cobra post updates only. We do know everythings we need to know already, so there´s no point to discuss it any further...just my 2 cents. But you can of course go on...its entertaining at the end :D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Great pic! Its like a chubby chick on Facebook. Playing the angles.

... instead of just showing all the good values fsgrin.png

Nailed it twilightsmile.png

That sheer amount of CBs... the Hornet has four. I wonder if there are some neat possibilities to play around with these disobeying NATOPS... for example in the F-5E-3 you can disable one of the guns or configure asymmetic flaps and slats.

Oh, wait... can we do this? twi-notbad.png

4plaqh68.jpg

you guys should probably stop discussing this at all, I´d suggest to close this thread and let Cobra post updates only. We do know everythings we need to know already, so there´s no point to discuss it any further...just my 2 cents. But you can of course go on...its entertaining at the end biggrin.gif

Better than any sitcom hooves down rdlaugh.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Just hit that section in reading the Neightops... you beat me to it rdlaugh.png

I remember having a model ages ago where they were linked as well, but the glove vanes were linked to that also, which is not realistic dealwithit.png

The CBs in the Hornet are so insignificant that I forgot it was more than just the 4 FCS ones... rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

... instead of just showing all the good values

Oh, wait... can we do this? twi-notbad.png

4plaqh68.jpg

Better than any sitcom hooves down rdlaugh.png

Ha, nice! ;):thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Ny plans for a pilot ai so the user could be the rio?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Ny plans for a pilot ai so the user could be the rio?

Apparently there is IceMan AI that will fly for you, but is very basic. There hasn't been much info on it.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Any word on if/how Jester can enter/change tacan channels?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Will it be possible to change Jesters call sign to something of the players choosing ie goose.

Goose is dead man... Goose is dead. Its alright.. Let go.

goose-is-dead.jpg

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

How much room will I need to make on my SSD for your module?

A part of NOSIG

think last they said, for current builds for testers and contributors, it was around 4gb.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

• 2 weeks later...

Link?

hmmm....how serious can we take this? I wonder why this is no puplic statement...I dont beliefe that this is real. It would be great though.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective