Feature Preview: The Trap Sheet

Cobra847

:megalol:

Anyway, this is great news. Until F 14 is released, we have a great mod

Alerax's LSO AI Script.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223672

You will still need an LSO mod. This report is after you have landed...

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

You will still need an LSO mod. This report is after you have landed...

Damn it,u are right:doh:.

I'm confident that sooner or later we will get proper in game LSO.

My bet is till the end of the year;or maybe in two weeks:megalol:

Damn it,u are right:doh:.

I'm confident that sooner or later we will get proper in game LSO.

My bet is till the end of the year;or maybe in two weeks:megalol:

yeah, whenever the Nimitz module releases, we will have it then.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

It was fielded sufficiently and economically.
No, it was 'fielded' by someone attempting to come off as clever by being a smartass.

Unless I'm blind, I don't see anything in Cobra's post that says 'yes' or 'no'. What I DO see, is an image that appears to show multiple glide paths.

If it is, fine. If it isn't, fine. If Heatblur never answers my question, that's also fine. It would still be better than the previous eye-rolling attempt to stroke an ego.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't pretend fly as well as you can.

This is a very brilliant idea. I would hope the trap sheet can be integrated into other carrier-based aircrafts like the Hornet.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

If we are going to have all that great data, can we have a way to save it, please? Looks fantastic, very Heatblur innovative!

+1

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Very cool - layout looks very similar to the landing analysis display we received in our RL simulators.

Good thing I am staying away from DCS and my VR rig at the moment...cause I am going to be living in it shortly I think!

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, it was 'fielded' by someone attempting to come off as clever by being a smartass.

Unless I'm blind, I don't see anything in Cobra's post that says 'yes' or 'no'. What I DO see, is an image that appears to show multiple glide paths.

If it is, fine. If it isn't, fine. If Heatblur never answers my question, that's also fine. It would still be better than the previous eye-rolling attempt to stroke an ego.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It resets when you hit the deck again. (IIRC). Take a screenshot if you want to keep a library! :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

One of several novel features that we haven't shown yet is the Trap Sheet.

The F-14 is a module of many firsts (JESTER, jetwash & vortices, advanced multicrew,etc.) - and another new DCS feature that we've not shown yet is the Trap Sheet.

This function tracks your progress in the groove and gives you quick feedback on your carrier landings once you've hit the deck. Grade function still WiP. :)

IFYv4cP.jpg

qboBBS4.jpg

Your dates are in some mad order....

Please visit this thread and add a plus 1 to show support for getting a full fidelity Su-17/20/22 in game https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220572

Dates look to be dependent on what the missions date was set to in the ME.

I think he means Year, Month, Day order...

Sorry to ask again, guess my question got missed?!

Can you tell us what the line colour represents please? AoA?

Green is good and red is bad and everything in between is meh...

Blue is good, green is better, yellow is bad and red is worse...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45